Horsemen Winners

It pisses me off to see so many people having issues with systems...No matter the system...wii 360 or PS3...It is soo LAME!

I had ONE NEX...I had ONE PS1...I had ONE sega....I had ONE SNES......I had ONE virtual Boy :)

Mabey we just had less communication with those that had issues back then but it just seems that quality is far down on the list of TO DO.

-Rooster- ]

It pisses me off to see so many people having issues with systems...No matter the system...wii 360 or PS3...It is soo LAME!

I had ONE NEX...I had ONE PS1...I had ONE sega....I had ONE SNES......I had ONE virtual Boy :)

Mabey we just had less communication with those that had issues back then but it just seems that quality is far down on the list of TO DO.

damn i was just thinking about that a few days back. i had a LOT of the game consoles that came and have never had an issue with them,yeah i remember the nes where you had to put two games in the slot at once( one on toip of the other) just so the first one could stay down and be able to play it, and of course blowing on them them every time they didn't work, but never had one died. not even my PS2! every game console i have still works after years of not being used and dust collecting. and yeah i also had a virtual boy<< which was a weird one LOL<< that was the console of the FUTURE, everything looked 3D and red and the console looked like a brain washing machine LOL!! but yeah even that one rolled on the floor a few times and yet it still works.

i guess it's just the rush of the competition what makes them release the console when they are not 100%...

but i also blame Socom... every time my damn game freezes i pray that it reboots nicely and doesn't fuck up! i bet that those freezes are not doing any good to the PS3.

-Rooster- ]

virtua boy, what were you thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rooster- ]

I can see VERY good. I never had any issues with VB. The only prob. I had was the transition from it being all dark and red to looking back out at the bright room. Im very thankfull for good eye sight.

I want another Virtual boy now that I think about.

u should check out the full 1080p Nvidia 3D glasses.