LPK and SxB almost had an interesting situation tonight

So we were playin our whack a mole match and in the second round the LPK mole killed all SxB players and the SxB mole killed all but 1 LPK player. The LPK player killed his own mole and won the round.

What if both moles killed everyone, what would you do? Is it a race to commit suicide, or do you keep fighting? If you do commit suicide how do you do it fastest? It was almost very interesting.

Identity Crisis ]

So we were playin our whack a mole match and in the second round the LPK mole killed all SxB players and the SxB mole killed all but 1 LPK player. The LPK player killed his own mole and won the round.

What if both moles killed everyone, what would you do? Is it a race to commit suicide, or do you keep fighting? If you do commit suicide how do you do it fastest? It was almost very interesting.

it would probably be a moment of confusion, then suicide then a long argument on the forums as to what should be done.

Guest CplKoontz
HippieChik ]

Easy ... the point of whack-a-mole is to help your team WIN. The mole kills himself and his team wins.

the goal of the mole is to whipe out the team he is on.....after that is complete his task is over..

as in all tournament at UF, I feel commitng suicide is bullcrap, if done on purpose....

KOONTZ--X ]
HippieChik ]

Easy ... the point of whack-a-mole is to help your team WIN. The mole kills himself and his team wins.

the goal of the mole is to whipe out the team he is on.....after that is complete his task is over..

as in all tournament at UF, I feel commitng suicide is bullcrap, if done on purpose....

If the mole kills the entire team, then the mole's team wins. Now if both moles are alive they won't kill each other because the round would go to the opposing team.

Bandit99 ]

Another alternative-

Just end the game in a tie. If both moles are the lone survivor on each side, just let the clock run out for a draw? If one commits suicide then his team loses not only the round but the war as well?

Actually, if both moles are alive, the one who commits suicide's clan will win the round.

ie. if it was RVN vs U, the mole kills all people on each team, leaving only the two moles, then the RVN mole runs and kills himself, RVN will win that round.

I don't think it should end in a draw.

HippieChik ]

Main point right here ^^

The mole is supposed to help his team win. You say the point of the mole is to kill as many teammates as he can, but isn't that just helping his team win?

I don't think its necessary to sit around for 6 minutes waiting for time to expire.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]

As a completely un-official ruling, IF it should ever happen, and that's a HUGE IF, I'm thinking Knife Fight! ;)

But that's the thing, if it comes down to the moles and they have a knife fight, the mole who wins the knife fight is ultimately the loser for the war.

Knife Fight! KNIFE FIGHT! KNIFE FIGHT!!! lol

I know what you're saying, and you're right. It sure is a sticky wicket, so that leaves the the propane tanks.

Suicide in normal circumstances is a little bothersome. However in this instance you have to look at the big picture. The mole is essentially a spy behind enemy lines. Right? Well we all know it's common practice for said operative to off himself after the deed is done. We've all seen the movies, we know what's up! ;D ;D

In our whack-a-mole war, the mole from the other team killed all of us and then killed himself. His team won. I don't see ANY problem with this what-so-ever. I think people are beginning to be a little hyper-sensitive here and it's really becoming a buzz kill. It's getting to the point that you have to worry about every, single move you make.

Isn't the point of the mole to help his team win? Well, then by all means necessary, he should do that. If team killing (the mole killing the team he is on) is OK, then suicide shouldn't even be a question.

If you follow the school of thought that the mole is only supposed to kill the other team, well then the RVN mole should be penalized for the last Black tourney for keeping the mics keyed while in the dead pool and keeping our team from working out strategy for the next round. ;) Right? WRONG!! That mole did his job and he did it well. Quite clever if you ask me!