So Im watching Demolition Man and I forgot how hilarious it is when Sandra Bullocks character keeps messing up the "20th century" catch phrases. For instance when she is wanting to say "He met his match, You kicked his ass" but she says "He matched your meet, You licked his ass" LOL. But nothing beats this truly amazing line....

Sylvester Stallone: "Well you could arrest me or you can come down there with me"

Sandra Bullock: "Ok Im in, LETS GO BLOW THIS GUY"

HAHAAHAHAHAHA Im fuckin losing my mind over here, cant stop laughing!!!!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. - Pulp Fiction, Jules

The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything. - Fight Club, Tyler Durden

Harry- " UHH Lloyd where did you get those chips i thought i made it clear about any expenditures, we are very tight on money right now"

Lloyd-" its ok i was able to raise 25 extra bucks before we left."

Harry-" How did you get 25 extra dollars "

Lloyd-" I sold some stuff to billy in 4c."

Harry-"THE BLIND KID!!! what did you sell Lloyd!?"

Lloyd-" stuff.....few baseball cards,sack of marbles .....(Coughing) Peety.."

Harry-" PEETY!!! YOU SOLD MY DEAD BIRD TO A BLIND KID!!LLOYD PEETY DIDNT EVEN HAVE A HEAD!!"

Lloyd-" Harry... i took care of it"

SHANE23 ]

"What in the Wide Wide World of sports is going on here!? I hired you people to get a little track laid, not jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

LMAO!!! I am watching that right now!

Oh, that uppity ni**er went and hit me in the head with a shovel. :D :D

BigMoneyNacku ]
SHANE23 ]

"What in the Wide Wide World of sports is going on here!? I hired you people to get a little track laid, not jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

So am I but I am watching the DVD so I don't have all the shit cut out!

You ain't got a "four" head you gotta five head,

I bet when you have dreams you dont have dreams, you have movies

Yo shit is way back here. If you was in the army you'd have to salute like this

YEEESS SIR (as he salutes from the back of his heas)

If I was him I wouldnt have done you like that

I'da burried you up to yo neck, stick a water-hose in yo mouth, and duck tape that sh!t all up......

Turn it on full blast

AND BLOW YO MUTHERFU**IN STOMACH UP

Mike Epps / All about the Benjamins

SHANE23 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
SHANE23 ]

So am I but I am watching the DVD so I don't have all the shit cut out!

LOL, so were we. We saw it on amc and wanted to watch it, so we put in the dvd. ;D