BigMoneyNacku ]
SHANE23 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
SHANE23 ]

"What in the Wide Wide World of sports is going on here!? I hired you people to get a little track laid, not jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

LMAO!!! I am watching that right now!

Oh, that uppity ni**er went and hit me in the head with a shovel. :D :D

So am I but I am watching the DVD so I don't have all the shit cut out!

LOL, so were we. We saw it on amc and wanted to watch it, so we put in the dvd. ;D

That is one of the funniest and unpolitical correct movies ever! Is it on Blu-Ray?

BTW, here are more:

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=12451.0

BigMoneyNacku ]

I dunno, Bull, but if you find it let me know! I wore out 3 vhs copies of this movie. Best movie of all time, hands down.

Yea, its available. I guess I should have just looked for myself. lol I gotta a B-Day coming up, this is going on my list.

Blazing Saddles on Blu-ray

IRISH BULL ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

I dunno, Bull, but if you find it let me know! I wore out 3 vhs copies of this movie. Best movie of all time, hands down.

Yea, its available. I guess I should have just looked for myself. lol I gotta a B-Day coming up, this is going on my list.

Blazing Saddles on Blu-ray

It is funny as hell when you have 5.1 or 7.1. You hear a fart out of EVERY speaker!! Like you are standing in the middle of the fire!! LOL

Cool.. some great movies mentioned already.. Pulp Fiction, Demolition Man, Blazing Saddle, Bond and others.. all classics..

My favorite of all time though is another true classic…

“what we have here is a failurrrre to communicate†Cool Hand Luke..

two other.. notable mentions..

“have you ever killed anyone?†–(no but)- “I hurt someone’s feelings once†Ronin

“Andy Dufrense- who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side†Shawshank Redemption

A few on my Favorites:

"I am going to make you an offer you cant refuse" The god Father

"Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get" Resivoir Dogs

"Heeeeres Johny!" The shining

"You know that withholding vital information from a federal officer is a serious offense. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for it and wouldn't think twice about ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull-fucking you to death." Once Upon A Time In Mexico

"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!" Braveheart

"So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last days of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by when they're busy making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost barely enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."

- Blow

" hey some times your flush and some times your bust, and evey time your up it never seems as good as it is and when your down you never think you'll be up again.. but life goes on.. money isnt real george , it doesnt matter , it only seems like it does." -Blow

"Gen Y has been raised in an anti-reality vacuum. Everybody's a winner, everybody gets a trophy, even the preschoolers get a graduation ceremony, everybody's special, there are no such things as wrong answers, don't say no to them -- it hurts their widdle self-esteem. As always, once the kids are no longer small and cute, the truth dawns: You're not special, you can't have everything you want, there are no do-overs, and the weak members of the herd are culled by the lions. When you stumble, there are a billion others, bloodthirstily waiting to take your place. Life's tough."

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.

George Carlin

Doc: You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships.

Rocco: Doc, I gotta buy you, like, a proverb book or something. This mix'n'match shit's gotta go.

Doc: What?

Connor: A penny saved is worth two in the bush, isn't it?

Murphy: And don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen.

Detective Greenly: These guys are miles away by now, but if you wanna beat your head against a wall, then here's what you're looking for: they're scared, like two little bunny rabbits. Anything in a uniform or flashing blue lights is gonna spook 'em, okay? So the only thing we can do is put a potato on a string and drag it through South Boston, "Thanks for coming out!"

[Murphy and Connor walk into the station and Smecker sees them]

Murphy: You'd probably have better luck with a beer.

Connor: Aye, you would.

Detective Greenly: Aw, fuck.

Paul Smecker: Hey, Greenly. Onion bagel, cream cheese.

Not the absolute best, but I think it's pretty good:

President of the United States:

I address you tonight not as the President of the United States, not as the leader of a country, but as a citizen of humanity. We are faced with the very gravest of challenges. The Bible calls this day "Armageddon" - the end of all things. And yet, for the first time in the history of the planet, a species has the technology to prevent its own extinction. All of you praying with us need to know that everything that can be done to prevent this disaster is being called into service. The human thirst for excellence, knowledge; every step up the ladder of science; every adventurous reach into space; all of our combined modern technologies and imaginations; even the wars that we've fought have provided us the tools to wage this terrible battle. Through all of the chaos that is our history; through all of the wrongs and the discord; through all of the pain and suffering; through all of our times, there is one thing that has nourished our souls, and elevated our species above its origins, and that is our courage. The dreams of an entire planet are focused tonight on those fourteen brave souls traveling into the heavens. And may we all, citizens the world over, see these events through. God speed, and good luck to you.

Armageddon, 1998.

P.S. Wasn't there a similar thread like this not too long ago?

The dopest dope I've ever smoked, hands down, the dopest dope I've ever smoked. Saul: Pineapple Express

"Ima get you high today Craig, cuz its friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got shit to do" Smokey: Friday

" I got mind control over Debo, he tell me to shut up, and I be quiet, but when he leave,....I be talking again"

Smokey: Friday