Shane23 I am calling YOU OUT!!!

You are such a GLITCHER!! LoL j/p

What I wanted to know what do you use to record and play in HD? I thought those videos you added to the PSN forums were sweet and were they in HD if not that's some nice quality you got there.

Also anyone who records in HD and play in HD can respond to this I just saw Shane's videos posted and rather just go over to the cBF site and ask him I thought we all coulde use this info!!

CDBS14 ]
Flatline1 ]

The full HD is 1080p not 720p' date=' if your still playing in 720 you might wanna check the settings on your playstation. But....if your tv only goes up to 1080i then your better off on 720p, just a heads up.

[/quote']

most games run at 720p, the XMB is at 1080p

True that, but socom runs at 1080p.

LOL You ASS!! LOL

I have the HAVA HD. The problem is in order to get that quality I have to play in 480p. IF I play in 720p OR 1080i the quality is degraded by their conversion to MEPG4.

The biggest problem, at least for me, is there is NO where that will host in the ORIGINAL format! They ALL degrade it!

If you actually SAW the original file you would be DAM! BGCNTRY is going to give me access to our web site so I can put the files there. I try to keep them smaller, the files are about a meg per second. So 50 seconds is around 50MB.

I will give you guys a sample of the ORIGINAL file so you can see for yourselves.

And FLAT I have to go through them but that room we were in was off the charts then booted, I have video SOMEWHERE!

RIGHT CLICK - SAVE TARGET AS......then save it locally! DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IT WILL NOT WORK!!

http://shane.800ceoread.com/videos/sample.mpg

Download that, it is coming from my server at home and is about 50MB. I have 2Mbps up so it should only take a couple of minutes, if that.

The only problem I am worried about is that some of you may not have the codec. Mine opens up in Windows Media player but for some it comes up with an error.

Here is the same file on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNkw5Kh0DjQ

Flatline1 ]
CDBS14 ]
Flatline1 ]

The full HD is 1080p not 720p' date=' if your still playing in 720 you might wanna check the settings on your playstation. But....if your tv only goes up to 1080i then your better off on 720p, just a heads up.

[/quote']

most games run at 720p, the XMB is at 1080p

True that, but socom runs at 1080p.

Actually Socom runs at 580 something or other and is upconverted.

SHANE23 ]

RIGHT CLICK - SAVE TARGET AS......then save it locally! DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IT WILL NOT WORK!!

Download that, it is coming from my server at home and is about 50MB. I have 2Mbps up so it should only take a couple of minutes, if that.

The only problem I am worried about is that some of you may not have the codec. Mine opens up in Windows Media player but for some it comes up with an error.

Works great in my Windows Media Player..!? (No Error)

Chili-Palmer ]
SHANE23 ]

Works great in my Windows Media Player..!? (No Error)

One of the guys I work with has the latest version of Windows media player and it started to open then errored out. I just wanted to put that out there so no one got worried. I think his is missing the correct codec.