MADDEN WILL BE OUT ON TEUSDAY /WHATS YOUR NAME

MADDEN WILL BE OUT ON TUESDAY I WILL ONLY HAVE IT FOR PS2 and i cant wait i think madden is the best game out there but it is hard to get a honest game i ussually wait 30 minutes to find a goo honest game..that is why i want some people from u.f. on my friends list..that way i can expect a fair god healthy game

MY NAME IS AND WILL BE

Blazed1

type your name

we (s!k) have madden tourneys all the time

Guest [iLL] Andawg

As messed up as the EA servers have been on both Tiger Woods and NASCAR '08, I will never purchase another EA game.

NEVER!

It's funny, we complain about SOCOM and Chili likes to blast SONY in favor of 360 and Microsofts online, but everytime I play an EA game I have trouble with online, and I know I'm not alone. So, Never again!

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

i hate to break it to you but i have 08 and just got done playing it

i have it for ps2 i got the hook up i like it because the music is better.and you can create a championship ring with the achievements you get. there is some more cool stuff but i don't wanna spoil it for you.