Cops!

So I was playing SOCOM real late tonight, and I heard a banging outside of my house. I was like holy shit so I woke up my dad and I grabbed a knife and we like went on our porch to see what was up. And there was this thug guy with a beanie and he kinda like looked at me but was walking around the house across the street. Then the dude opened up a window to their house and lifted himself up and climbed in! I was like OMG! We called 911 and no joke in like a minute there were 5 squad cars parked like all in the middle of the street. They came in silent with no sirens and had spotlights lighting up the whole area. There were cops coming from our back yard and they all had flashlights opening windows and stuff. It was an intense and awesome thing to watch!

I always thought cops took forever but they didn't tonight at least.

Shadowboxin- ]

Yea depends on the town you live in. Alot of towns have nothing going on real late at night especially on a monday so when somethng does happen everyone comes blazin in lol

Or when someone calls 911 about a strange man entering a window in the middle of the night.

Its not like it was a barking dog call.

Matty2D ]

I was like holy shit so I woke up my dad and I grabbed a knife and we like went on our porch to see what was up.

You need a sidearm. You very well could have been bringing a knife to a gun fight. :o

Did you stay up and watch them drag his ass outta there?

BigMoneyNacku ]
Matty2D ]

I was like holy shit so I woke up my dad and I grabbed a knife and we like went on our porch to see what was up.

You need a sidearm. You very well could have been bringing a knife to a gun fight. :o

Did you stay up and watch them drag his ass outta there?

Haha, to be honest with you I would not have used it if he came after me lol. I guess I grabbed for more of a sense of secruity. I am by no means a big guy.

And I stayed up and watched and they said that he was a resident of the house and that they were going to check his ID. I still am wondering why he is breaking into his own house at like 3:30 in the morning. He didn't have a key?

WEED-NAZI ]

its sad to say but ,the only time the cops take forever to get to the seen,is if its the projects or a real bad neighborhood . thats how it is here in the chicago area

I like the Chicago cops. Growing up and venturing into the city they never gave me a hard time like I caught in the suburbs. The city cops have more important stuff to worry about than kids on skateboards and I like that they know that.

Kinda reminds me of the time I heard a bunch of shouting outside the house real early in the morning. My ol' man and myself went out to investigate just in time to watch a man get tackled by three cops a couple feet from the door we stepped out of. We scared the shit out of the cops. I imagine they didn't know if we were friends of the guy or not.

Unstable-Breed ]

Kinda reminds me of the time I heard a bunch of shouting outside the house real early in the morning. My ol' man and myself went out to investigate just in time to watch a man get tackled by three cops a couple feet from the door we stepped out of. We scared the shit out of the cops. I imagine they didn't know if we were friends of the guy or not.

hahaha pussy ass cops

KIutchest ]
Unstable-Breed ]

hahaha pussy ass cops

Deja-Voodoo- ]

cops suck' date=' I call the cops to ask them to step up patrols in the area of my business, and I get pulled over and ticketed... I was pissed...

But what ya gunna do?

:-\

[/quote']

Police officers are the barbed wire the separate the wolves from the sheep. This country would be fucked without them! If you don't agree, do us all a favor and don't call them ever, EVER! Why waste your time and ours.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Too funny, Bull. I don't mind Johnny Law in general. But it seems I always end up dealing with one of the idiots most PD's seem to employ. :-\

I'll be the first to admit there are a bunch of douche bags that don't deserve the badge and gun. I've worked with plenty. But to make a blanket statement offends me to no end.

Let me state, I have no problem with anybody complaining about a situation that they personally had with the police. But comment on those cops you feel did not do you justice. I'll never defend any police involved situation that I was not involved with myself. But remember that there are many police officers out there that will run into danger without blinking an eye to save a perfect stranger.

IRISH BULL ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Too funny, Bull. I don't mind Johnny Law in general. But it seems I always end up dealing with one of the idiots most PD's seem to employ. :-\

I'll be the first to admit there are a bunch of douche bags that don't deserve the badge and gun. I've worked with plenty. But to make a blanket statement offends me to no end.

Let me state, I have no problem with anybody complaining about a situation that they personally had with the police. But comment on those cops you feel did not do you justice. I'll never defend any police involved situation that I was not involved with myself. But remember that there are many police officers out there that will run into danger without blinking an eye to save a perfect stranger.

Remember what happened last time we had this discussion Irish?

Everybody hates a cop until they need a cop. Then oh how their attitudes change.

BIGDANIEL ]
IRISH BULL ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Everybody hates a cop until they need a cop. Then oh how their attitudes change.

Ohh yea, I remember. Look what happened to that douche bag that started that discussion.

WEED-NAZI ]

im not bashing cops we need them around it just sucks that they favor better neighborhoods than let say low income neighborhoods

I can't speak for Chicago, though they have helped me out plenty of times. But I have never "took my time" because of the income of an area. And I worked with houses ranging from $700k to $80k in the same town.

IRISH BULL ]
BIGDANIEL ]
IRISH BULL ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Ohh yea, I remember. Look what happened to that douche bag that started that discussion.

WEED-NAZI ]

im not bashing cops we need them around it just sucks that they favor better neighborhoods than let say low income neighborhoods

I can't speak for Chicago, though they have helped me out plenty of times. But I have never "took my time" because of the income of an area. And I worked with houses ranging from $700k to $80k in the same town.

No one does. And anyone that says different doesn't fully understand what "priority" means. "Calls for service", dictate the response time and the number of officers who respond. If a call came in that said two guys were beating the hell out of each other in the middle of the street, that would generate a faster response time and greater number of officers (depending on department policy) than say a call for a guy who appears to be selling dope on the corner in a high drug neighborhood.

KIutchest ]

hahaha pussy ass cops

The sad thing is, that you can say this all day, and when it comes to your life, or the life of a loved one, a "PUSSY ASS COP" will help you without hesitation.

Deja-Voodoo- ]

cops suck, I call the cops to ask them to step up patrols in the area of my business, and I get pulled over and ticketed... I was pissed...

But what ya gunna do?

:-\

HMM? So you figured that by asking for increased patrol you would receive a free pass from breaking the law yourself? I'd be pissed too. Only I'd be pissed at myself for actually thinking that was the way things worked.

i have never called tha cops and never will. i ive seen some fukd up shit, cops never help.

they must of been close to doughnut shop matty.

one time i cought some black kid from 7mile trying to steal my friends bike back in tha day and i gripped him up and ppl whos house i was in front of called tha cops i held him there for like 40mins and when they got there they all had there dunken doughnut coffees n shit.

i have lots more stories bout cops but they all suck cause they do me no good. :-*