Anyone play this or wanna play me sometime? I think im pretty good but everytime i play online i either get matched against someone who quits after the first quarter or someone who glitches down the field.. If you wanna play a legit fair game sometime and think you're good hit me up because i want to get better. GT = MSF RaMPaGe

KIutchest ]

package it so ur running back is at fullback position and run a fullback dive play, curls is a play out of the run heavy or run n gun playbook (and a few others) or u can hot route a curl but its basically unstoppable unless u user them or call purple zones

stopping a dive is possible, just load up the middle and curls are not too difficult either, user control a safety on the receiver, that way the corner is the sure guy you go for the pick. In my MANY games online I have never seen anyone utilize that strategy. Sure some people play like assholes but that is an easy one to stop.

Prane and I have played around 20 games and there have been countless times where we both stopped curls and fb dives. I overload up the middle with an all out blitz or a LB blitz up the middle and stuff. I have a difficult time with play action. Prane has a hard time with screen passing. We all have our faults.

All plays can be stopped.. just gotta know how to do it.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Prane and I have played around 20 games and there have been countless times where we both stopped curls and fb dives. I overload up the middle with an all out blitz or a LB blitz up the middle and stuff. I have a difficult time with play action. Prane has a hard time with screen passing. We all have our faults.

I don't know what games you're playing but I'm perfect. >:(;)

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

I don't know what games you're playing but I'm perfect. >:(;)

Perfect would mean you win all the time. I have proof of the double overtime!

i pride myself on my D, my favorite play to stop curls is outta the 46 PB, dime flat - cover 2, the flats plays 5-6 yards off the line n chills 2-3 yards in front of outside curls for an easy pick, i also coverage audible zone middle to stop the slants over the middle, works pretty well when i loop the line n i play FS w/ Darrick Brown, 6'4" 97 speed, 92ish jump - He's a god as a user player.

For stopping FL screens and outside screens i like 3-3-5 Nickel out of 46 PB called double outside, seems to work 90% of the time but u can also read the offense and user MLB or lineman to the flats to stop it, if ppl see you are defending the screen they will stay away from it for the most part.

And for stopping Play Action, u can read the O-Line using a strategy i like to call top-hat, low-hat. If the O-Line stands up right away (top-hat) it's a pass, if they go head down (low-hat) it's a run. So therefore u can bring FS up to line of scrimmage on the outside and if u read (low-hat) right off the snap you can run commit allowing max 3-4 yards on the carry if that and if you read (top-hat), blitz the outside with ur FS for the EASY sack.

Now you might stand a chance at beating me ;D , no more hints for you!