Anybody out there willing to make me a sig?

So I searched and searched for some crazy chef pics. I found a couple morbid things, but nothing that just screamed at me.

BUT, somehow, this came up in my search and I couldn't help but use it. If you don't care for it, that's fine I will use it somewhere else, but it was too nice to pass up.

hairyniplescopy.png

Thats an awesome pic Tool. I have no problem using that. it looks good. I sat here and stared at it for a good 15mins and grew to like it more and more as the time ticked off. Dont mean to sound like noob( I just have never had a sig before), but how do I use that? And by the way, thank you very much. i really appreciate this. People on this site rock!!

at the bottom put what? Something you put in that message is showing up as a red X on my screen.

Never mind, lmao. i figured it out. Thanks for all the help. And Tool-Minion..... Thank you very much for the sweet sig. much appreciated!! Will wear it with pride. :D Im also looking for some sick chef pics. i will let you know if I find anything.

Tool_Minion ]

So I searched and searched for some crazy chef pics. I found a couple morbid things, but nothing that just screamed at me.

BUT, somehow, this came up in my search and I couldn't help but use it. If you don't care for it, that's fine I will use it somewhere else, but it was too nice to pass up.

hairyniplescopy.png

Heh, one of my friends on dA made that image you used in the sig... small world!!

act of insanity . . . . VII

Tool_Minion ]

hairyniplescopy.png

Heh, one of my friends on dA made that image you used in the sig... small world!!

thats messed. I like the pic

Tool_Minion ]

hairyniplescopy.png

IC, so what part of Turkey do you live in?

I guess I don't see the point.....I did clearly state I FOUND the pic while searching......Never claimed to have made it. ???