Top Posters In This Topic

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Correct

Super Bowl XXVI - 13 yards

Super Bowl XXVII - 19 yards

Super Bowl XXVIII - 37 Yards

Epic fail. :D

Dude the Bills were an epic fail in the 90's.. lol

They made it to the big game & lost 4 times (i think)

I remember a friend was a Bills fan & every year (for 4 years in a row i believe) he had to burn his hat. ;D

King-ofthe-Dead ]

man I looked up the 1963 mvp and it says Y A Tiddle thats the only reason i didnt guess 32

here is how i understand it to have been: back then there were 5 major "votes" that counted towards the MVP: United Press, Associated Press, "The Sporting News", Newspaper Enterprise Association, and the Maxwell Club of Philadelphia. Y. A. Tittle and Jim Brown both got 2 of these and shared the 5th. But, if a player receieved even one vote, he was considered an MVP. In 1962 there were even 3 MVPs. Someone correct my theory here if i am wrong... sorry to hijack the thread

• 2 weeks later...
Bandit99 ]

Who was the first non-American-born golfer to win the US Masters?

I had to ask a golf expert on this, he advised me to go with Gary Player. Personally I don't know because it was way before my time, but figured I'd get this moving along again by asking for some advice.

Mookie Wilson

*edit*

I missed it by less than 2 minutes. lol

The only reason i wanted to answer this was to ask this silly question.. Just Because. lol

"Who climbed the wall to try to catch Hank Aaron's 715th home run"

This question DOES NOT count, Bandit is up.!!

Chili-Palmer ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Correct

Super Bowl XXVI - 13 yards

Super Bowl XXVII - 19 yards

Super Bowl XXVIII - 37 Yards

Epic fail. :D

Dude the Bills were an epic fail in the 90's.. lol

They made it to the big game & lost 4 times (i think)

I remember a friend was a Bills fan & every year (for 4 years in a row i believe) he had to burn his hat. ;D

Those days were rough.... Remember Thomas losing his helmet in SB 26?

He did have an MVP performance in 25, 138 and a TD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

since theres been no question for a couple of weeks, ill throw one out there.

who is the only MLB player to be the last man to bat in two World Series (the last batter of the clinching game)?

since its a tough one ill give two hints:

1. Both World Series occurred within the last 15 years

2. The player is still active, and actually switched teams this offseason

Man I hate being the one to answer these as I would like others to have a chance to ask a question. I really didn't need the clues on this as I knew the answer as I live in the state (Florida) in which he played for one of the teams. Then he played for my favorite team- Atlanta Braves. Florida did not have any MLB teams during my youth and Atlanta was the closest team. He has also played for the Redsox, however as the previous clues tell us, it wasn't during his time with the Sox that he did these as both were with a NL team.

So there you have the clues.

He has played for the NL team in Florida during a World Series.

He has played for the Braves, however that is not the second NL team in which one of these at bats occurred.

He has played for the Redsox, but that is AL and it don't count.

Last clue, he plays Shortstop.

Now you guys should get it.