QUIT TALKING!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skipper ]

Since we've been penalized for this once....

The countdown in our war last night was the most stressed I've been since the tourney started  ;D

I like to call is sweet anticipation.

Everytime I see that countdown, my butt clenches up a little and I get in the zone.

Butt doesn't un-clench until the final round is done.

Butt muscles are very sore by the end of every war.

Undertow ]
Skipper ]

The countdown in our war last night was the most stressed I've been since the tourney started  ;D

Everytime I see that countdown, my butt clenches up a little and I get in the zone.

LMMFAO! A little too much information there TOW....a little too much! LOL. ;D

Guest jwa798921

I just don't understand how u can prove who the acctual player is that was talking and what team he or she is acctually on. I think that this rule needs to be changed somehow because once one of the more veteran clans get blammed for talking during the countdown when it was acctually the other team (which no one could ever know for sure anyway) this rule might change some of ur minds.

5uspect ]

I just don't understand how u can prove who the acctual player is that was talking and what team he or she is acctually on. I think that this rule needs to be changed somehow because once one of the more veteran clans get blammed for talking during the countdown when it was acctually the other team (which no one could ever know for sure anyway) this rule might change some of ur minds.

Please be careful with your insinuations, Suspect.

We DON'T change or amend rules simply because a "veteran clan" gets bitten by one.

What I've learned in co-running this tourney is:

1: The veteran clans KNOW not to break this rule, and usually have no problem with discipline. They know when to just "quit talking!"

2: If a veteran clan DOES accidentally talk during the countdown, they're ready and willing to accept that penalty....and not try to lie their way out of it. Typically.

We will always have newer clans coming to the UF community saying "this rules needs some changing," and it's nothing new to us. After some time, most newer clans begin to see the light. The light of Sniper's and my logic....and the light of DISCIPLINE.

Guest KingJunk

I am starting to see the light and understand why they have this rule!!

But like I said it will NEVER BE BROKEN by JyK!

Clans will NOT even think to try and pull this one on us again we have seen what some clan will do just to get a round up we will be silent b4 we even think to G^!!

Undertow ]
Skipper ]

The countdown in our war last night was the most stressed I've been since the tourney started ;D

That's not the only time those butt muscles are sore.

Ba-dump chee..

-----------

101 uses the same thing a lot of people have posted. We talk with our opponents as much as we're comfortable with, team chat, pick our weapons, pick our noses if you prefer that, but when it's getting close to time the chatter dies down and eventually our war commander/clan rep will ask okay 101 is everyone ready? and then as long as everyones good to go he greens up. Well, lets just say the 101 side lights up like a Christmas tree. We establish before we're even in the room that you green up on the commander. No one on our side is green prior to that moment. I've noticed already with the wars I've been in this tour that the other side doesn't have the same policy, they seem to green up whenever the individual is ready, which can cause screw ups like breaking the mic rule.