Anyone Else?

i was just kidding about the hospital. but that was the most excited i ever got over a dam video game. most of us had excepted our time in UF3 was over going into the war. but then we pulled it off and won, most kills in one game i ever got. now keep in mind it was fault breach, and we used lots of RPGs so it really was really one sided.

anyway... i was up all night i got so wound up. and i heard reports of other strange stuff happing in our camp that night. like one guy went and woke his wife from a sound sleep to giver a hi five yelling WE WON WE WON.

but yes we all get excited to some extent... people make dumb mistakes and and little slip ups all the time. if they don't they are not playing right. i think it is even worse when you are the new guys on the block too.

That is some funny shit. My wife gets woken up after every uf war. Either I am jumping on the bed (if I am home) or calling her (if I am out of town).

What I really think is a trip is that the guys that I work with (none of them play socom) ask me every morning after, how my war went. My latest foreman asks me every monday what nights I have wars for the week. I am sure they think I am just fucking crazy, but they always ask.

46_and_2 ]

What I really think is a trip is that the guys that I work with (none of them play socom) ask me every morning after, how my war went. My latest foreman asks me every monday what nights I have wars for the week. I am sure they think I am just fucking crazy, but they always ask.

That's too funny the samething happens at my work.

YEah that shit tends to happen to me.. I get all tensed up, because its serious... LOL..

Its a shitty, yet awesome feeling (i realize thats an oxymoron but who cares right?)

46_and_2 ] What I really think is a trip is that the guys that I work with (none of them play socom) ask me every morning after, how my war went.

YES!! That is so true. I think UF might become a very well known site because I've had people I didn't even tell about UF ask me how we were doing. So I think it's more then the Socom players that are excited about it!!

smokeosama ]

Wait until you get into a scenario like this:

You're the last person alive on a Control map with both teams having 4 navs and you're up against 4-5 people. That gets your heart pumping!

I believe I faced this same scenario against APC last UF tour. It was liberation control and there were like 6 guys left against our 2, which one was me. I had so much adrenaline pumping that I couldn't sleep all night.