Never forget-

Im sure you guys have read this before, I did not see the clip you put up off YouTube but every time I read this, it makes me realize why I am over here and am proud to be a part of this.

It was 1987! At a lecture the other day they were playing an old news video of Lt.Col. Oliver North testifying at the Iran-Contra hearings during the Reagan Administration.

There was Ollie in front of God and country getting the third degree, but what he said was stunning!

He was being drilled by a senator; "Did you not recently spend close to $60,000 for a home security system?"

Ollie replied, "Yes, I did, Sir."

The senator continued, trying to get a laugh out of the audience, "Isn't that just a little excessive?"

"No, sir," continued Ollie.

"No? And why not?" the senator asked.

"Because the lives of my family and I were threatened, sir."

"Threatened? By whom?" the senator questioned.

"By a terrorist, sir" Ollie answered.

"Terrorist? What terrorist could possibly scare you that much?"

"His name is Osama bin Laden, sir" Ollie replied.

At this point the senator tried to repeat the name, but couldn't pronounce it, which most people back then probably couldn't. A couple of people laughed at the attempt. Then the senator continued. Why are you so afraid of this man?" the senator asked.

"Because, sir, he is the most evil person alive that I know of", Ollie answered.

"And what do you recommend we do about him?" asked the senator.

"Well, sir, if it was up to me, I would recommend that an assassin team be formed to eliminate him and his men from the face of the earth."

The senator disagreed with this approach, and that was all that was shown of the clip.

By the way, that senator was..................Al Gore!

Also:

Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986.

The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners."

However, the Israelis would not release any prisoners with blood on their hands.

The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all such prisoners be released.

Thus Mohammad Atta was freed.

Eventually, he thanked the U.S. for helping him to obtain his freedom by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center.

This was reported by many of the American Television networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified.

It was censored in the U.S. from all later reports.

It's pretty sad how a couple Democrats ruin it for the others.......because of them I will not vote for a Democrat...

You shouldn't vote republican or democrat you should vote for right and wrong. Vote for who is gonna tell the truth and follow through. we need an american in office not a politician. Whether they are democrat or republican does not matter to me. he needs to be an american and win the damn war.

I'm not taking a position Republican or Democrat. For one, I don't know enough yet to choose one over the other, and for another, I don't like putting all my political eggs in one basket. There have been bad Democrats and bad Republicans alike, and all the mud that each side is slinging at the other doesn't help ANYONE make an informed decision. It's literally like trying to choose the lesser of two evils. Sure maybe they genuinely want to help the country, I can give them that much, but there's literally so much shit in the way that it's impossible to do anything right. True our system is one of the best in the world; I wouldn't want to live in anywhere BUT America. But that doesn't mean our system still doesn't have a whole world of problems.

Edmaster ]

I'm not taking a position Republican or Democrat. For one, I don't know enough yet to choose one over the other, and for another, I don't like putting all my political eggs in one basket. There have been bad Democrats and bad Republicans alike, and all the mud that each side is slinging at the other doesn't help ANYONE make an informed decision. It's literally like trying to choose the lesser of two evils. Sure maybe they genuinely want to help the country, I can give them that much, but there's literally so much shit in the way that it's impossible to do anything right. True our system is one of the best in the world; I wouldn't want to live in anywhere BUT America. But that doesn't mean our system still doesn't have a whole world of problems.

I am not sure what kind of point you are trying to make because you are talking in circles.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

I like the replys- Keep in mind on 9/11 NO ONE CARED WHO WAS REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT... WE WERE AMERICANS. NEVER FORGET.

Sid none of us have forgotten. BUt those politicians like Al Gore and Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton have. They are no longer trying to fight for America, they are fighting for their agenda. If you believe in their agenda then you want to vote for them. they feed off of fear. Because it gives them power. They have found out how to use it in their favor in either direction with the help of the media. While the moderates out there like most Americans are caught up trying to figure out what to believe. Well the last Amnesty Bill proves to me the silent majority are starting to speak up and realize they have the power after all.

In lesson you have the power, call your representative and tell them what you want! Tell them you want a fricking wall and open doors for immigration. Our country was built on immigrants, and we should welcome more in not let them come through a side window illegally. Give them a chance to become Americans not Illegal Aliens.

Wow Red, College Football Fanatic and thinks the same polotics...........Red, you got a sister??? LOL Preach on........I will tell you this, if Hiliary gets voted, I wont serve this country for much longer. I personally, and proud to be here doing what I am doing. For all the troops who have went on and on saying they dont know why they are here..........WHAT DID YOU SIGN UP FOR?????? It really bothers me that people just join to get college money!!!!! If you dont have the mind set to want to be here, you dont need to be here, THATS how people get killed. No worries Sid, none of us have forgot, we remember everyday why we are here!

Sav

-Tha_Savage- ]

Wow Red, College Football Fanatic and thinks the same polotics...........Red, you got a sister??? LOL Preach on........I will tell you this, if Hiliary gets voted, I wont serve this country for much longer. I personally, and proud to be here doing what I am doing. For all the troops who have went on and on saying they dont know why they are here..........WHAT DID YOU SIGN UP FOR?????? It really bothers me that people just join to get college money!!!!! If you dont have the mind set to want to be here, you dont need to be here, THATS how people get killed. No worries Sid, none of us have forgot, we remember everyday why we are here!

Sav

When people join the Army, Navy, Marines, Airforce, Coastguard or whatever they join to serve their country not to die by a suicide car bomber. Were not fighting a war against Terrorism in Iraq. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. George Bush is just an absolute idiot. Thats why those troops are wondering why they are their.

Heres some knowledge... Were start back in the 1960's. 1964 the United States CIA plans the placement of Sadam Hussien as leader of Iraq. 1979 in Iraq a military Coup overs throws the government and Sadam is placed in power. The United States CIA started the coup to place Sadam in power. 1980 Ronald Reagan is voted the new President of the United States. 1980 Iraq vs Iran war has begun. 1982 Ronald Reagan his Vice President George Bush Sr. and Donald Rumsfeld begin to sell weapons to Sadam to help Iraq win the with against Iran because Iran was a huge threat to America. We have control of Sadam now. We sold Sadam weapons in exchange for oil. Donald Rumsfeld negotiated a deal for a Billion Dollar oil pipe line to be build in Iraq. Iraq was taken off the common countries known for Terroism list. Just might I add they did this illegally. 1988 George Bush Senior is elected new President of the United States. He continued to sell weapons to Sadam until 1992. 1990-1991 we had the Gulf War. Iraq invaded Kuwait. Sadam thought he had the green light because the United States still seemed to support him with weapons. Our soldiers tha fought against Iraq during this war, had their own weapons used against them. Your wondering if this could be true and it is. 2001 9/11 occurs where the twin towers and the pentagon hit by airliners. 2004 the United States invades Iraq for search of WMD's which were never found. The only thing found were Mustard Rockets we sold to them in the 80's. Why invade Iraq when Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Why go after Sadam when he had nothing to do with 9/11. Why attack Iraq whn it was proven that Al- queda never existed in IRaq.

Now after reading this heres a question I want to ask you. If 9/11 never happened would you agree to still invade Iraq for search of WMD's? All the things I have said I don't force you to believe or even agree but I want you to have an open mind and thing of all the possible ideas. 9/11 was used to start a war. Fox 5 one of the worlds biggest Main stream media and conservative sent out a message that said Iraq was behind the attack and made everyone believe the wrong thing. So please flame or post replies.

What you dont realize is this. the people who are over here now, signed up after 9/11 and knew we'd be here. When I went to the recruiter in 01 he said I will be deploying a lot. There is a lot of stuff the Media dont know, as well as you people(no offense intended) and you will never know. Due to national security you cannot know these things. So leave it at that.

WOW lightning I could spend hours on your post. You my friend are sadly mistaken and for you to be that certain on it is very scary. We are fighting against terror in Iraq. The media doesn't lie about it they just don't report the truth( There is a difference). It is just sad that you think that way. You talk about open minded you need to do some more research.

Red0ctobeR ]

You shouldn't vote republican or democrat you should vote for right and wrong. Vote for who is gonna tell the truth and follow through.

Nothing personal....but is this possible? Politician and honesty don't work in the same sentence. I do agree on the fact we need an AMERICAN to be elected....not a politician or businessman. Until that day happens I think honesty may be out the window.

Noo.. your wrong were not fightning a war. Were stuck in the middle of one. Our soldiers are not dieing in combat like other wars have been fought through our time. Our soldiers right now are not fighting for our freedom. Our freedom is not being threaten at all. Were not fighting a war of terror in Iraq. Were in Iraq to make sure that the government isn't over thrown. Our soldiers are dieing because two groups have different opinions and are attack each other and were in the middle of it. Our soldiers don't even know who is their enemy or who is their friend. So if you think thats a war then you have a problem. Thats not war, thats being police officer to another country.

Perfect example of why you dont believe the media. Dude, Im living through this shit, you can think whatever you want, since we do have a free country, but KNOWING (not believing media) this stuff makes your views very wrong. No offense, but your 17 and dont know what is going on. So PLEASE dont tell me Im wrong, I know whats going on from living through it!!!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Well I'm not going to talk politics because its always BAD NEWS! and this thread was meant to be a tribute to those that lost their lives in 911, and I would like us ALL just to remember that!