Never forget-

-Tha_Savage- ]

Perfect example of why you dont believe the media. Dude, Im living through this shit, you can think whatever you want, since we do have a free country, but KNOWING (not believing media) this stuff makes your views very wrong. No offense, but your 17 and dont know what is going on. So PLEASE dont tell me Im wrong, I know whats going on from living through it!!!

hey Idiot I stay away from the media dumbass the media is the one spreading the wrong info especially fox 5. I have been studying and looking shit up and looking at the past and all the shit that has happened. Everything I have said is true. You can go look it up yourself.

Noo.. your wrong were not fightning a war. Were stuck in the middle of one. Our soldiers are not dieing in combat like other wars have been fought through our time. Our soldiers right now are not fighting for our freedom. Our freedom is not being threaten at all. Were not fighting a war of terror in Iraq. Were in Iraq to make sure that the government isn't over thrown. Our soldiers are dieing because two groups have different opinions and are attack each other and were in the middle of it. Our soldiers don't even know who is their enemy or who is their friend. So if you think thats a war then you have a problem. Thats not war, thats being police officer to another country.

Wrong. Has the US been attacked since 9/11. NO we are fighting terror. We know who the enemy is and the people over there are slowly taking their country back becuase of us. You need to do your research you are so mislead it is ridiculous.

You say you have looked it up. Where are you going to "look this stuff up". Only part of your first statement was true. The rest is muddied half truths.

Oh and don't insult a soldier that is risking his life for our safety. Like I said we haven't been attacked since 9/11. Think about that

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

never in my life have i met someone so disrespectful, and to think we have brave men and women fighting for his right to speak to them in such an ugly manner. sickening.

LOL sid how many times has everyone asked to have a thread locked. Then Tow has to come in and give his disclaimer and then will say sorry not gonna lock it.

Plus this gives guys like me a chance to educate a young delusional mind. He is in high school so he is gonna think he knows everything. Not like us old men. ;)

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Red0ctobeR ]

LOL sid how many times has everyone asked to have a thread locked. Then Tow has to come in and give his disclaimer and then will say sorry not gonna lock it.

Plus this gives guys like me a chance to educate a young delusional mind. He is in high school so he is gonna think he knows everything. Not like us old men. ;)

I'm 17 as well but even I am not that ignorant!! Its kids like him that give youngins like me a bad name.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I'm 17 as well but even I am not that ignorant!! Its kids like him that give youngins like me a bad name.

Go get back in your cage, and stay out of this stuff.

-Tha_Savage- ]

Wow Red, College Football Fanatic and thinks the same polotics...........Red, you got a sister??? LOL Preach on........I will tell you this, if Hiliary gets voted, I wont serve this country for much longer. I personally, and proud to be here doing what I am doing. For all the troops who have went on and on saying they dont know why they are here..........WHAT DID YOU SIGN UP FOR?????? It really bothers me that people just join to get college money!!!!! If you dont have the mind set to want to be here, you dont need to be here, THATS how people get killed. No worries Sid, none of us have forgot, we remember everyday why we are here!

Sav

When people join the Army, Navy, Marines, Airforce, Coastguard or whatever they join to serve their country not to die by a suicide car bomber. Were not fighting a war against Terrorism in Iraq. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. George Bush is just an absolute idiot. Thats why those troops are wondering why they are their.

Heres some knowledge... Were start back in the 1960's. 1964 the United States CIA plans the placement of Sadam Hussien as leader of Iraq. 1979 in Iraq a military Coup overs throws the government and Sadam is placed in power. The United States CIA started the coup to place Sadam in power. 1980 Ronald Reagan is voted the new President of the United States. 1980 Iraq vs Iran war has begun. 1982 Ronald Reagan his Vice President George Bush Sr. and Donald Rumsfeld begin to sell weapons to Sadam to help Iraq win the with against Iran because Iran was a huge threat to America. We have control of Sadam now. We sold Sadam weapons in exchange for oil. Donald Rumsfeld negotiated a deal for a Billion Dollar oil pipe line to be build in Iraq. Iraq was taken off the common countries known for Terroism list. Just might I add they did this illegally. 1988 George Bush Senior is elected new President of the United States. He continued to sell weapons to Sadam until 1992. 1990-1991 we had the Gulf War. Iraq invaded Kuwait. Sadam thought he had the green light because the United States still seemed to support him with weapons. Our soldiers tha fought against Iraq during this war, had their own weapons used against them. Your wondering if this could be true and it is. 2001 9/11 occurs where the twin towers and the pentagon hit by airliners. 2004 the United States invades Iraq for search of WMD's which were never found. The only thing found were Mustard Rockets we sold to them in the 80's. Why invade Iraq when Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Why go after Sadam when he had nothing to do with 9/11. Why attack Iraq whn it was proven that Al- queda never existed in IRaq.

Now after reading this heres a question I want to ask you. If 9/11 never happened would you agree to still invade Iraq for search of WMD's? All the things I have said I don't force you to believe or even agree but I want you to have an open mind and thing of all the possible ideas. 9/11 was used to start a war. Fox 5 one of the worlds biggest Main stream media and conservative sent out a message that said Iraq was behind the attack and made everyone believe the wrong thing. So please flame or post replies.

I love it when civilians look up some "internet news" and weighted documentaries and think they have all the answers.

My friend....I'm a smart man and even I do not claim to know WHY our government does what it does. Be it for the right reasons, the wrong reasons or ambivalent, THIS thread was meant for two things.....that we remember those who fell at the hands of terrorism on 9/11 and to honor those who are fighting FOR our country. The important thing is to remember that our soldiers enlisted to fight for our country, and they're sent wherever our country sends them, and does the job that our country orders them to.

Our country fucks up ALL the time. EVERY country in the world does......look up the REST of the history books, not just the one that elevates your "U.S. Gvnt Sucks" notions. ALL of the world's countries fuck up.

It's our (and every countries') MILITARY that basically acts as an ERASER.....the tool with which the government uses to right its wrongs, along with helping those who cannot help themselves.

Give the soldiers a break and just post something that PRAISES them instead of wasting yours and our time with some on-this-date B.S.

And then, after that, stop pretending, along with any other "I know what they're REALLY doing" know-it-all out there, that you REALLY know what your government is doing and WHY they're doing it. Because you don't. And most likely, truthfully, you never will. Not even til the day you die.

yep the men and women in the military have to follow the orders of the commander in chief, whether he's a raving lunatic or the best President of all time...right or wrong, and whether they agree with it or not. They knew what they may face when they signed up and it was thier choice to do so, it's not like anyone held a military issue .45 to thier head and said "You WILL sign here." To the men and women out there in the field (and hopefully Savage will spread this out) where ever you may be, myself and the NRA support you and the day to day tasks you accomplish to keep America free. Stay safe out there so when the time comes, you can see your family again when you come home.

WreakHavok

DOD - DOA

My personal opinion is.. the media puts anything out there and most people blindly believe it... then the democrats come up with a strategy from there... I think the Republicans always bail out the democrats and then get kicked out of office... Remember Jimmy Carter?... how bad was the economy then?.. He only got elected not cuz the american economy was bad but because of the whole Nixon scandal... then Reagan came in and brought back stability and the economy... Reaganomics... then the war went down in the 90's.. the economy was on the verge of booming.. if u read any of the graphs you will see it... the american public was against the war and wat happens.. Bill Clinton wins.. not cuz america was doing bad.. economy sores as projected.... Clinton gets all the credit for it...even though the foundation was laid by bush/reagan... Defense budgets go down... americans are taxes heavily... all equaling the downfall of the american economy.. starting in 1998.... Bush comes in. Decreaces taxes just like reagan.. the economy is about to soar... i kno it is cuz my salary goes up everyday year.. lol.. but wat do everyone get bush on?.. the iraq war.. which John Edwards.. Hillary Clinton.. and most of the democratic candidates including republican.. HAD THE SAME FREAKIN INTELLIGENCE AND VOTED ON THE FREAKIN WAR.. and now against it... everyones yellin about bush lying to hte public.. about wat?.. lol... no one says that... Obama.. Mr Holy Moly... hes a great speaker... but wait wats this story he grew up in a christian family... why is he registered as a muslim?.. What experience does Hillary have except 6 years in the Senate... which gives u NO EXPERICENCE in running a country.. oh by the way.. has anyone ever heard of the Bilderberg Conference.. or also do a search on Tim Osman on google and tell me what you find.. oh and one more thing.. anyone please go look up Operation Cyclone and tell me what that was...

-Affliction- ]

i just think that eventually America will be the downfall of the whole world... lol i know this is gonna get some major responses.

Naw, it shouldn't get major responses.....other than to say you're probably right.

EVERY great empire in history eventually falls.

Either we implode on our own gluttonous expectations and lifestyles......or someone covets what we have and TAKES it.

But you're right......America's seat at the top will not last forever.

-Tha_Savage- ]

Thats whats wrong with our country. More and more people are willing to believe conspiracy theories and cant face the facts that the government HAS to keep things from the public.

Actually... Lightening has done his homework...All the info in his first post are well documented facts, not conspiracy. I'm 41. I think I have a firm grasp of whats going on. I have 6 clan mates in I Iraq right now, all but 2 of them think its bullshit.

well, if what he put is truly correct, he shouldn't have any issues posting its source...because, you know, technically he is plagiarizing. In any case, true or false, history is the essence of the progression of politics. Things happen for a good reason at the time, and as time passes (and I think over 40 years is PLENTY of time) people's positions change. As governmental leaders, our "authorities" must always be doing what is best for America AT THAT TIME...40 years ago, Saddam wasn't a madman who was murdering MILLIONS of his own people....oh but maybe his now completely frightened countrymen should overthrow him on their own (use common sense here). Everyone knows that we are the world's police force. Why? Because no one else has the balls to risk THEIR own country's resources to help those in need... It's called being human.

Also, one last thing, if you're going to post the political happenings of the past 40 years, maybe you should be more specific on Clinton rather than fitting into the typical idiotic mold and leaving out details that fogs your purpose....CLINTON caused just as much of this current war in Iraq as anyone else did. Did you just forget about the fact that after the initial Gulf War, our government was tasked with enforcing the weapons inspections in Iraq? Oh wait, you probably don't even know about that because over the 8 years that Clinton was President, these "yearly" inspections only occurred maybe HALF of the time. Oh, but let us not forget that once Slick Willy was caught with his pants down (PUN definitely intended) aka - getting a head job in the Oral Oval office, he didn't have any hesitation to send attacks at Saddam Hussein to draw the publics attention away from him....

reporter - "Mr President, what do you have to say about the reports of your adultery that occurred in the Oval Office?"

Slick Willy - "My fellow Americans, I have just authorized air strikes on several strategic locations in Iraq as a result of Mr. Hussein's inability to allow the weapons inspectors in for the 3rd straight year."

-- source -- ME...unfortunately I was one of Mr. Clinton's pawns that he moved around in the Middle East during his "dick-tation" in the Oral office.... And for the record, I didn't agree with his actions, yet I STILL DID MY DUTY! All of these quote-unquote "Soldiers" that are crying about "I didn't sign up for this" can suck my left nut! If they can honestly say that they had NO CLUE that by VOLUNTEERING to join an ACTIVE MILITARY FORCE they expected to never go to war DURING WAR TIMES, then they need a damn lobotomy...no one is that stupid...

ps - I bet the Democrats are shitting their drawers now that the sub-prime markets are crashing and threatening another recession....considering that elections are coming up. How are they going to manage to turn this around in their favor? If this isn't fixed before they get elected to office, they aren't going to take the credit of fixing it!

Here is my out look. I love my country, I fly a flag every day (unless I will not be home to take it down before it is dark). I am an avid support of my troops/ military (That means I vote for more spending for them, I don't just say it). I have close/ immeadiate family in the service (which has a long history in our family) and many friends in harms way right now. In the past 10 years I have never shed a tear until I witnessed 9/11 (I do get misty eyed when I hear the national anthem though).... So know that I love my country. Know that I support the military. But also know I sure as hell hate the government.....

Being a "Navy brat", My dad was a master chief, and thats how we were raised...boot camp..LoL.. He served from 66-68 in vietnam as a corpsman (field medic) for a marine unit. He was a proud serviceman and pushed the military on us kids. He has never once doubted his service in vietnam, but would admit it was the wrong war for the wrong reasons. Iraq is the same, I believe, I think we would of done a much better job crushing the terrorist focusing all that troop strength on afganistan rather than loosing site of the prize and attacking Iraq. Don't get me wrong, I am by no means a left wing free love hippie bullshitter. I despise that shit, I support the troops, alls told with my 6 clan mates that are in country, I have 7 more close friends that are there as well. I pray for all our troops safety as well as safe return. In the words of col. Killgore, "One day this wars gonna end". I pray it's sooner than later.