NHL 09?

hmmm. i gotta try it. somebody was telling me you can play as one player on a team in a league.

Holy shit. I am not a huge hokey fan, but that made me a little stiff. SO your clan can play as a team in a tournament like we do with Socom? I just might break down and buy an EA title!!

BigMoneyNacku ]

hmmm. i gotta try it. somebody was telling me you can play as one player on a team in a league.

Holy shit. I am not a huge hokey fan, but that made me a little stiff. SO your clan can play as a team in a tournament like we do with Socom? I just might break down and buy an EA title!!

yes you can do that, it lags a bit sometimes but most of the time it works fine; they have the same feature in FIFA09; it takes a lot of skill and no ball/puck hugging to win, you even get to choose goalie i believe.

BigMoneyNacku ]

yah, that kinda sucks. now I have to find a team for THAT too? my clan only Socom. Shouldnt be hard tho.

CDBS14 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Holy shit. I am not a huge hokey fan' date=' but that made me a little stiff. SO your clan can play as a team in a tournament like we do with Socom? I just might break down and buy an EA title!!

[/quote']

yes you can do that, it lags a bit sometimes but most of the time it works fine; they have the same feature in FIFA09; it takes a lot of skill and no ball/puck hugging to win, you even get to choose goalie i believe.

Damn man, If that is true....sign me up. Its like playing the real game from your couch. If its like the Be a Pro mode on the 1 player version it will be sick

CDBS14 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Holy shit. I am not a huge hokey fan' date=' but that made me a little stiff. SO your clan can play as a team in a tournament like we do with Socom? I just might break down and buy an EA title!!

[/quote']

Damn man, If that is true....sign me up. Its like playing the real game from your couch. If its like the Be a Pro mode on the 1 player version it will be sick

yea just like be a pro, lol. Except you have for FIFA 11 people doing it and for NHL well idk how many play hockey.

If you play it publicly everyone wants to score and they rush for scoring, but with friends it is WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!! more team work and it actually to an extent feels like the real thing, at least sharing the glory with friends.

Hope that helped

Yea as HusH stated we have two clubs going currently. The EL bobos and Enemy Ice. The EL Bobos is our practice squad until we get better. Currently I believe we have 11 playing the game and a few more joining the mix soon. Send a friend request to Rorbotron if anyone ever wants to get down. We still really suck as a team....but playing against UF will be fun.