Latest Podcast Up

It's a stream, so it probably stops as it tries to load. This one is a bit longer than the rest so the file size is bigger. Try playing it and just leave it there for a bit. It will eventually load (hopefully). If that doesn't work, just download it and listen to it on your mp3 player if the computer has one.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I must say, I think that that one brought a tear to my eyes, and just made me realize how petty some of these arguments we get into on these forums, and in life in general..really are. I mean there are people just trying to stay alive over there, and here I am, bitching about BS because I think I'm have been wronged in someway. When all along there are soldiers out there that would just love to have these simple problems that I think is a big deal!...LOL Well guys, I just want to apologize to ALL people that I may have offended over the years here in UF. And I REALLY do mean this guys, I think I'm just getting grumpy in my OLD age, and I sometimes let the little shit get to me and upset me, I also sometimes lose sight of what are the really important things in life. I hope you all accept my apology and do NOT take this as a sign of weakness. Because I will still cut your balls off and shove them down your throat!

thank you for understanding.

Love,

-HAVOC

Guest Damstr8

In the late 18th century, the word donkey started to replace ass, almost certainly to avoid confusion with the word arse, which, due to sound changes that had affected the language, had come to be pronounced the same way.

But donkeys are majestic animals that have developed very loud voices, which can be heard for over three kilometers, to keep in contact with other donkeys of their herd over the wide spaces of the desert.

So when HAVOC talks to you Savage, you are both donkeys from the same SOCOM herd.

Guest Harley-Man

How do u get it to play after u download it. I tried, but all I kept getting was an error message. I actually didn't download the podcast, but I downloaded those cards, funny stuff by the way. Anyway, if anyone knows how to listen to what I've downloaded, then I'm all ears (no pun intended).

xHxAxRxLxExYx ]

How do u get it to play after u download it. I tried, but all I kept getting was an error message. I actually didn't download the podcast, but I downloaded those cards, funny stuff by the way. Anyway, if anyone knows how to listen to what I've downloaded, then I'm all ears (no pun intended).

If you are trying to play the Flash collector cards on your computer you need to have Flash installed. Those cards were mostly meant to be put on your site rather than played from a computer.

Guest Harley-Man
SNIPER ]
xHxAxRxLxExYx ]

How do u get it to play after u download it.  I tried, but all I kept getting was an error message.  I actually didn't download the podcast, but I downloaded those cards, funny stuff by the way.  Anyway, if anyone knows how to listen to what I've downloaded, then I'm all ears (no pun intended).

If you are trying to play the Flash collector cards on your computer you need to have Flash installed. Those cards were mostly meant to be put on your site rather than played from a computer.

Ahhh. I see. Thank you.

I've been listening/downloading/burning every podcast since UF4 started and must say its great work on this last one. As Havoc was saying it goes to show just how unimportant the little things we argue over each day really are.

Thanks for the oppourtunity to live free all of those who are serving.

My grandfather just passed away a few days ago. He was Navy and enlisted after pearl harbor. And although he never talked about it, even to his sons, we found out some cool stories about midway, wwII.

I wish I could've thanked him in some way.

So anyway, this latest podcast was meaningful to a lot of us in this community. It was to me and just wanted to say thanks to those who wrote/produced it.