Yea i left....I was absent for a while because ive been so busy going to school and what-not and i came back to find half my leaders gone including 2 of the top 3 in command....i talked to some people heard some things, confirmed somethings and couldnt get any answers from my clan itself so i decided it was time to move on...thank god too because when i got out of boot camp things were crazy...I graduated 900am sept 12th and 0100 am sept 13 i went to log on here to find out my account had been deleted then i found out what had happened and i was SO bummed....but loyalty being one of my stronger morales i stayed until i had GOOD reason to leave...needless to say i found that reason. and now im here...

Im in A school up in here in great lakes Chicago area and as soon as i graduate (couple months) i get promoted to e-4 so the Navy thing is goin great for me...

Real glad to see everyone here....

And RVN I want to apologize for the misunderstanding at the friday mass....i was still unclear on things...Now i understand.

IRISH BULL ]

Make sure you take the right train going home from Chicago. I'm always having to direct you guys in the right direction at the Ogilvie train station. lol

Actually, all those guys know where they're going, Bull.

They're just asking you because they're HITTING on you.

But I guess you haven't picked up on that yet..... ;)

IRISH BULL ]

Make sure you take the right train going home from Chicago. I'm always having to direct you guys in the right direction at the Ogilvie train station. lol

Yeah, when your looking for Irish, look for this guy.

paulblart.jpg

He will give you GREAT directions. :-X

Tool_Minion ]
IRISH BULL ]

Yeah, when your looking for Irish, look for this guy.

height=400 width=300http://www.baltimoremagazine.net/maxspace/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/paulblart.jpg[/img]

He will give you GREAT directions. :-X

OMG, that would be awesome! If I could get that I would never have to exert any physical activity at all. I would have the best job IN THE WOOOOORRRRRLD!!!!!!!! All I need is a PS3 in my office....ok, that's just crazy.

What up Apoc?! Glad to see things are going well for you.

IRISH BULL ]

LOL I've been there and done that a hundred times and still don't know which damn train to get on at Ogilvie.

BacklasH ]

What up Apoc?! Glad to see things are going well for you.

IRISH BULL ]

LOL I've been there and done that a hundred times and still don't know which damn train to get on at Ogilvie.

BTW, I'm there during the day. I'm the "young" cop, the other guy is about 100 years old. lol