The Redskins have signed Albert Haynesworth to a huge deal of 7 years at 100 million. 41 or so guaranteed. They also signed Deangelo Hall to I think a 5 year 50-60 million deal.

Good pick up of Big Albert, if Taylor sticks around this year they will be a definite contender if Jason Cambell plays well. I don't think spending so much money on Hall was a good idea. They already have decent depth at the corner position and he is a liability with his hit or miss interceptions.

Kellen Winslow was just traded to Tampa Bay for an undisclosed amount of draft picks.

Good pickup for Tampa if he stays healthy but who will throw to him now that Garcia is gone?

Bart Scott just agreed in principle to a 5 year deal with the Jets. Excellent pickup for the Jets who released Lavernius Coles so they have some cash to spend.

Still some very big free agents out there to sign still!!

Tool_Minion ]

Mike Vrabel is in KC for a physical, and if he passes he is part of a trade deal with NE and KC. :o

What else is in the trade? I haven't seen anything about a deal between KC and NE, but I hope it benefits KC more. ;D

remember months ago i said it larry johnson to the pats and cassel to the chiefs .......we want a corey dillion type back or a bruiser...

cassel might not go but we could throw a nice package together ..

i want mikey to stay but as we all know the young guys will be coming in and the pats LB's are a bit slow now a days

STREETSWEEPR1 ]
Tool_Minion ]

Mike Vrabel is in KC for a physical, and if he passes he is part of a trade deal with NE and KC. :o

What else is in the trade? I haven't seen anything about a deal between KC and NE, but I hope it benefits KC more. ;D

remember months ago i said it larry johnson to the pats and cassel to the chiefs .......we want a corey dillion type back or a bruiser...

i want mikey to stay but as we all know the young guys will be coming in and the pats LB's are a bit slow now a days

Well you got half your wish. Cassel was traded with Vrabel for only a 2nd round pick. No way the Pats want Larry Johnson with that salary and attitude. Great trade for KC picking up Cassel for next to nothing.

King-ofthe-Dead ]

As a Oakland Raiders Fan. I think the redskins made a huge mistake signing D Hall. Haynesworth is a great defensive lineman but 100 million? I don't know about that.

Yo uand me both brother. Although if the Skins Defensive scheme includes alot of Zone coverage, he will probably be ok. That's why I couldn't believe Oakland signed a Zone guy in a Man-to-Man scheme to begin with.

STREETSWEEPR1 ]
Tool_Minion ]

Well you got half your wish. Cassel was traded with Vrabel for only a 2nd round pick. No way the Pats want Larry Johnson with that salary and attitude. Great trade for KC picking up Cassel for next to nothing.

Yea, depending on the coach. i think the chiefs are on to something good.!!

Yeah Cassel and Vrable for a 2nd? Really even IF Cassel is a one year hit, you gotta pull the trigger on that trade.

All in all, it really helps free up the #3 overall pick for the Chiefs. Now you can entertain trade talk for someone REALLY wanting Sanchez, or Pick up Curry from Wake Forest.

I could see that LB crew: Johnson, Vrable, and Curry. OUCH.

good pickup for Seattle grabbing T.J. great teammate and he will help out raise the stock on the most talented of the mediocre receiver groups in the league. If Hasselback can stay healthy this season Seattle may possibly fight their way back atop a weak NFC West division.

So far the most improved teams to me are KC, Was, and the Jets. The Patriots have made the smartest move though freeing up a ton of salary room. The Broncos and Eagles have made the worst moves so far. The Broncos for even thinking about trying for Cassel when they have a rising star in Jay Cutler who is now SUPER pissed off at the team. The Eagles for not even trying for T.J. and leaving McNabb hanging once again with a less than talented receiver group, which I'm sure he is oh so happy about.

• 3 weeks later...
BacklasH ]

The Bears NEED to pursue Cutler with everything they have. The entire fan base is calling for it and the papers are writing about it daily. Angelo needs to get this done.

You know as well as I do that Jerry is not going after Cutler. As sad as it may be it won't happen. The Bears have high hopes for Kyle this year and are looking to bolster both lines in the draft. I would love to see the Bears do it but I just don't see it happening. :'(