killzone patch

Neoblackhound ]
-Rooster- ]
Neoblackhound ]

Sharks right' date=' also if you recall Socom also had a patch when it came out.

[/quote']

And we all know how well that turned out ;D

Yea a great game that the only real reason people don't like it is cuz slant6 made it.

I think there are more reasons to why some dislike socom other than because /6 made it. ::)

Neoblackhound ]
-Rooster- ]
Neoblackhound ]

Sharks right' date=' also if you recall Socom also had a patch when it came out.

[/quote']

Yea a great game that the only real reason people don't like it is cuz slant6 made it.

I think there are more reasons to why some dislike socom other than because /6 made it. ::)

Yea.. thats just dumb.. lol

Who cares if Slant Six made it or not.!?

There are OBVIOUSLY other reasons..

Do you really think ANYONE is a developer fanboy..!?

Chili-Palmer ]
Neoblackhound ]
-Rooster- ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

Yea.. thats just dumb.. lol

Who cares if Slant Six made it or not.!?

There are OBVIOUSLY other reasons..

Do you really think ANYONE is a developer fanboy..!?

maybe, I love capcom a whole helluva lot

Most of the reasons people cry about in Socom are their own petty little things. If you really cared about lag you would have a better connection. I still say most of it is people mad that slant 6 made it so they are just gonna keep finding reasons to bitch. If you don't like it, its your problem not everyone wants find every little petty problem with a game.

Neoblackhound ]

Most of the reasons people cry about in Socom are their own petty little things. If you really cared about lag you would have a better connection. I still say most of it is people mad that slant 6 made it so they are just gonna keep finding reasons to bitch. If you don't like it' date=' its your problem not everyone wants find every little petty problem with a game.

[/quote']

Dude my connection is fine, so its not me. This is the only online game that I've played that freezes up my PS3 on a regular basis. Take it from a person who has never played a game that Zipper created, so it has nothing to do with Slant 6 animosity. They are horrible, period. Also, if this patch that GG sent out (the same night the game was released I believe) didn't need approval, why hasn't Slant 6 fixed the mountain glitch on Fallen. It should be a simple fix that doesn't need the approval of Sony. I'd rather see them fixing their crap game a little at a time as opposed to waiting to combine all the issues in a 2 hour patch 3 to 5 months later. It would show that they are listening to their customers. Its very evident that they are not.

IRISH BULL ]
Neoblackhound ]

Most of the reasons people cry about in Socom are their own petty little things. If you really cared about lag you would have a better connection. I still say most of it is people mad that slant 6 made it so they are just gonna keep finding reasons to bitch. If you don't like it' date=' its your problem not everyone wants find every little petty problem with a game.

[/quote']

Dude my connection is fine, so its not me. This is the only online game that I've played that freezes up my PS3 on a regular basis. Take it from a person who has never played a game that Zipper created, so it has nothing to do with Slant 6 animosity. They are horrible, period. Also, if this patch that GG sent out (the same night the game was released I believe) didn't need approval, why hasn't Slant 6 fixed the mountain glitch on Fallen. It should be a simple fix that doesn't need the approval of Sony. I'd rather see them fixing their crap game a little at a time as opposed to waiting to combine all the issues in a 2 hour patch 3 to 5 months later. It would show that they are listening to their customers. Its very evident that they are not.

Map glitches usually do need to go through sony for approval (at least they did with WaW). So what game companies do is put out one huge patch with a ton of updates because going through sony takes weeks so they can review and test all of it. It's stupid, but i'm pretty sure that's how they do it.

IRISH BULL ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

Socom definitely has it's issues. However I put two and two together on something last week sometime. A majority of the time when my game freezes it's because a clan mate has messaged me trying to get in to a room or I've messaged someone else in game. The Push to talk can also trigger it. The XMB is definitely to blame at least in my case MOST of the time when my sh.it freezes. Either way with the release of Killzone hopefully Slant 6 gets a move on with another patch and some DLC.

Rorbotron ]

Socom definitely has it's issues. However I put two and two together on something last week sometime. A majority of the time when my game freezes it's because a clan mate has messaged me trying to get in to a room or I've messaged someone else in game. The Push to talk can also trigger it. The XMB is definitely to blame at least in my case MOST of the time when my sh.it freezes. Either way with the release of Killzone hopefully Slant 6 gets a move on with another patch and some DLC.

Only with that fucking pos blutooth headset they bundled with. It has been happening alot to me lately. I would delete it and re-load it, it''s work for a day, but then back to freezing once a map. I started using my old logi-crap and haven't had it happen in 3-4 days. :'(

So now I say what alot since the volume sucks on the logi. :-\

BigMoneyNacku ]
Rorbotron ]

Only with that fucking pos blutooth headset they bundled with. It has been happening alot to me lately. I would delete it and re-load it, it''s work for a day, but then back to freezing once a map. I started using my old logi-crap and haven't had it happen in 3-4 days. :'(

So now I say what alot since the volume sucks on the logi. :-\

All things considered the Sony Bluetooth is pretty solid IMO but wasn't incorporated well enough in to the game. Great clarity and solid construction. Although you aren't the first to voice a problem regarding it. We have a guy in our clan that has his always come through on our end choppy but when he tosses on his shit one it works fine.

Neoblackhound ]
-Rooster- ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

dont you mean slant 6 ATTEMPTED to make it? they still havnt completed the damn game.

Neoblackhound ]
-Rooster- ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

dont you mean slant 6 ATTEMPTED to make it? they still havnt completed the damn game.

Very true Swerve, you caught my mistake. :D