* Skilled Players

* A Family Environment

* A top of the line Website

* Outreach : Charities

* Intra Clan Tournaments with Prizes

* Family Nights

* Training for new players to a game

* A great group of allies & Ally nights

* A Calm and Peaceful environment where gaming is fun yet competitive.

* Forums that are interactive.. includes arcades.. shoutbox.. etc

We are a Multi-Platform clan on PS3 and XBOX 360.

PS3 : Socom Confrontation, COD : WAW, KIllzone2

XBOX : Halo 3, COD : WAW, COD 4 : Modern Warefare

Come check us out - www.divineknightsclan.com

Also if anyone is interested in joining for our charity please check it out - www.childsplaycharity.com

cp468.gif

MaluNYMets ]

Or buy Knight Armor. I was at Homegoods and they had one of those tall Knight Armor Suits.. I was so tempted........ ;D

I bought one of those armour suit guys a while ago. Its pretty cool. If I think of it Ill snap a pic. Its one that hase the long ass sword pointed straight down.

-Rooster- ]
MaluNYMets ]

Or buy Knight Armor. I was at Homegoods and they had one of those tall Knight Armor Suits.. I was so tempted........ ;D

I bought one of those armour suit guys a while ago. Its pretty cool. If I think of it Ill snap a pic. Its one that hase the long ass sword pointed straight down.

Yeah bro post up a picture I got to see it. I've taken this Knight thing to the next level... I have tons of books on Knight history lol. Well then again we incorporate Knight History to the clan so its not in vain.

MaluNYMets ]
-Rooster- ]
MaluNYMets ]

Yeah bro post up a picture I got to see it. I've taken this Knight thing to the next level... I have tons of books on Knight history lol. Well then again we incorporate Knight History to the clan so its not in vain.

wow