Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Military Members in the UF community

I'm just curious of how many military members we have here in the UF. If you have a clan member currently deployed, then post it.

I'm active duty Military U.S Navy Stationed in Virginia Beach, Virginia 11 year Veteran

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

well i enlisted ine thenavy to be and FC im inDEP so i dont ship untill july16next year

.APOCALYP5E. ]

well i enlisted ine thenavy to be and FC im inDEP so i dont ship untill july16next year

Fire Controlmen? Sweet. Your going to be seeing the world man, all FC's are ship bound. Congrats and bootcamp is a joke.

Reaper

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

ty ty fellas for the kind words of encouragement i cant wait bro im so ready

I am a Navy Veteran myself. I served 6 years in Norfolk, Va onboard the USS Harry S. Truman and got out as an AO1(AW/SW), but not before doing a tour in support of O.I.F. Hench the name OIFVETERAN. To all my military brothers still active, GOOD LUCK. I wish I was their with ya. Post pics if you got them. Here is mine.

ol .cmurda. in 503 is a marine.. he just recently got back from across seas.. he will be shipped back in Feb according to his sources.. proud to have him as a friend as well as in our clan.

vet i thought u said u were the guy in that one video. you know the one im talking about. "the caught" video. lmao if you dont know what im talking about hit up our boards and look for the newest video posted. its very funny and pretty short but not really appropriate for any younguns that may be around.

I'm a combat veteran from the Navy (FMF) Corpsman and as a Private Military Contractor. I'm now both in the Army and I work with SOC-SMG (HDSOC). It's a private military company.

8)SAVAGE COME ON OVER TO THE GREEN 8)

Thanks to all those that served and that still serve.

Im contemplating it.........only downfall........I deploy for half the time(at a time) now than if I was "green" even tho how much I deploy makes up for it........I really would like to be a Helo Crew Cheif.....call me crazy...lol

Guest KingJunk

I think Skipper from [JyK] was a Marine or like they say once a Marine always a Marine but hats off to all of you and I wish you all the Best of Luck and Savage You will be in my Prayers for a save trip home!!

Good Luck to all of you!!

OIFVETERAN ]

I am a Navy Veteran myself. I served 6 years in Norfolk, Va onboard the USS Harry S. Truman and got out as an AO1(AW/SW), but not before doing a tour in support of O.I.F. Hench the name OIFVETERAN. To all my military brothers still active, GOOD LUCK. I wish I was their with ya. Post pics if you got them. Here is mine.

Good shit brother....IYAOYAS "If you ain't ordnance, you ain't shit". My brother was an AO in the Gulf War onboard the USS America CV 66. Are you still in the VA area? or did you go back home....

SSGT - USMC 94-02

Semper Fi Marines!!!

Those in the other branches of Military - God Bless you and your loved ones.

Thank-you for continuing to fight for those you love and those you don't know.

usmc.gif

_Reaper. ]
OIFVETERAN ]

Good shit brother....IYAOYAS "If you ain't ordnance, you ain't shit". My brother was an AO in the Gulf War onboard the USS America CV 66. Are you still in the VA area? or did you go back home....

Thankfully, I made it home (Houston, TX). I got out of the Navy in 2003. I do miss the drunken bar fights though. Ask your bro Ordies are a unruly bunch of fellas. I often say, who in there right mind would choose a job to be locked in room FILLED with explosives. Ah, the good ole dayz, I am going to re-join......jk