Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

im proud of this sig

It needs something, it looks to blah with all of that background matching the forums. (opacity) Maybe an outline of the text would help make it stand out more.

And yes it is too big. lol

Its some good stuff bro. I wish it was lighter colors. I think the darker colors take away from in it but the design in general if off the hook. Who did it?

STREETSWEEPR1 ]
Neoblackhound ]

Hmm its interesting the renders cool I would have gotten rid of the web over his shoulder but its nice. Yes its freaking huge.

hows that :-\

Still see it lol.

Not sure about the rules for posting a link about another forum, but http://www.gamerenders.com has some really awesome sig tutorials. I know there are thousands of other tutorial sites out there, and everyone can waste a lot of time posting them. That being said gamerenders has tons of renders (images) to use in sigs, as well as tutorials on how to use photoshop and other graphics programs. The tutorials are very well made and dont just show you how to copy what the author did, but explain how the tools work so you can do it for yourself next time.