Any AZTEC indians out there?

I myself am Cherokee. Born and raised on the Cherokee Nation in Tahlequah OK.

Anyway, I am helping my wifes' family design a t-shirt for their family reunion and I am in need of some really cool Aztec graphics. Any help or direction would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

My family was AZTEC, but we are not Native Americans, our heritage is Hispanic. My mother is our family historian for the Arzate family tree. I will have to ask her on the exact specifics on the geographic of our families history. The most I know now, is that my great grandfather was born and raised in Chihuahua Mexico. But I was born and raised in the concrete jungle of Los Angeles, California.

I'm pretty sure the aztec bloodline has been polluted by spanish blood. Just like the moores in europe. I am Prairie band Potowotomi, and Tlingit. It was told to me by the elders that Tlingit migrated to alaska from south america during the last ice age, Is this close enough to Aztec for ya??..LoL.. Anyways I like to give a shout out to all the Skinz in this community.

Guest Damstr8

Does Viking count?

Don't blame me. My ancestors stole your stuff, did your woman, and still went home at the end of the day. Sounds like modern day Business to me.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
Damstr8 ]

Does Viking count?

Don't blame me. My ancestors stole your stuff, did your woman, and still went home at the end of the day. Sounds like modern day Business to me.

Dude have you seen that movie PATHFINDER? Thats movies about that landing of the Viks and attacking Native Americans. GOOD MOVIE bro! check it out, thats one of the movies I sent to Savage, but he doesn't like to read (the whole movie is in subtitles).

H.A.V.0.C ]
Damstr8 ]

Does Viking count?

Dude have you seen that movie PATHFINDER? Thats movies about that landing of the Viks and attacking Native Americans. GOOD MOVIE bro! check it out, thats one of the movies I sent to Savage, but he doesn't like to read (the whole movie is in subtitles).

It looked kinda cheezy, But I'll check it out.

Taino..huh. Thats old school. Those are the first natives that Christopher Columbus met and also massacred. That don't teach that in school do they.

Christopher actually conviced all the leaders of the Taino peoples to meet under a thatch hut and discuss sharing the gold that littered the island of what is now Puerto Rico area. Then after they were all there, he set it on fire and burned them all alive.

Thats a true story, that you will never find in the history books at elementary school.