KILLZONE 2- UF eval in near future?

Chili-Palmer ]

6'2" 190lbs.. You're a skinny fuker. lol ;D :P

LOL I prefer fit and trim.. and since I'm now in my mid 40's!! eeegads!!! I should probably start shrinking soon.. in fact after posting that I measured myself and dammit I'm closer to 6'1" now? WTF? at this rate I'll be 5'9" in five years?

p.s. I was just razzing Red Oct.. since I got a laugh out of his witty remark. I can't help it if he was the only one who I sent the memo on "you have to read every word of a goat post" so I can't blame him.. you guys don't have to read my post like Red Oct does so I can understand his frustration. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Whats the story here?? clans still seriously playing this game or has all the hype died out??? i just havnt heard anyone talk about this " GAME OF THE YEAR " in a while.. i myself have not put it in my ps3 in about a month... just was curious as to if others were in the same boat..

I played KZ2 for a while. I really like that all the technical aspects of the game are there and the functionality of the game is polished, unlike SOCOM. However, I just lost interest in it. It's too "frantic" for lack of a better word. Just wave after wave, nade after nade. Every battle seems the same and it just seems endless. Also, I hate open mics, ugh.

I can still jump on SOCOM Confrontation, and while it frustrates me sometimes (but not as much as before), I always have a blast. :-\

As a side note: I was excited about the fact that KZ2 had a lot of aspects that were similar to TF2 as well. The thing is TF2 is still more fun than KZ2, imo. ;D

The coolest feature about K2 (besides flawless game play, clan system that works, and a ton of things you should check out for yourself) is YOU CAN TURN OFF THE GAMES MUSIC (while leaving all other sound settings on) click on you xmb and play your own tunes- It interacts perfectly, lacing the sound into the game with voices, footsteps, gun fire still intact.

Nothing like Playing a game with the soundtrack by NIN, Tool, Metallic and the likes...