clans who thinks

BigMoneyNacku ]

holypower. When you can't even read the post in the first place, all there is to do is crack on it. Forming a coherent sentence goes a long way when you are trying to communicate in an online forum. ;)

LMFAO! Wow i thought this post would die like a week ago, but it's like jerry springer, the shit just keeps coming back with more random nonsense. it's a good laugh though. a lot of pot was smoked making some of these posts

BigMoneyNacku ]

holypower. When you can't even read the post in the first place, all there is to do is crack on it. Forming a coherent sentence goes a long way when you are trying to communicate in an online forum. ;)

Yea, no offense, but your grammer is all over the place. Hence, no one knows what you are talking about. Let me try though...

Are you basically challenging any clan to take on your clan?

BTW, you need to add the img code for your sig to work. This is what your looking for:

holypower2.jpg

Use this if ya need help:

[im g]http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu2/REBORNevilloki/holypower2.jpg

[/im g]

Just take the spaces out between the "m" and "g". ;)

you guys really think your funny, you have nothing better to do than crack on me. for my post, There for you and your clans cant back sh t up, so lets set it right were that clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here we go.

You guys really think your funny. You have nothing better to do then crack on my posts. Therefore you and your clans can't back shit up. Lets set it up right now my clan vs. yours.

Yes I have nothing better to do im a low life.

How does us making fun of your grammar therefore say our clans can't back anything up. We never said we would own you or anything.

If you want a match go to my profile and click the website url it says knights, then register and go to challenge us.

lol Holy hell if your controller skills are as sick as your key board skills you couldn't kill a blue ghost in pacman bro. ;D :-*

K2

COD4

COD WOW

SC

You make the call- if you can figure out how to click on the challenge button on our site we would be happy to help you prove your point in any of the above games. http://www.socom30andup.com Just make sure you have someone else fill out the form so we can read it. :-*

IRISH BULL ]

BTW, you need to add the img code for your sig to work. This is what your looking for:

holypower2.jpg

[/im g]

1st things 1st, Fix your sig.!!

LOL I love it

Lol, I love it.

So much for backing shit up, looks like he can't even back his own shit up.

My suggestion before you come out saying we can't back our talk make sure you know what your talking about and that your ready to step up. If this is all you can muster, I suggest you go to GB Im sure the 14 year olds will happily understand and argue like idiots with you.

Neoblackhound ]

LOL I love it

Lol' date=' I love it.

So much for backing shit up, looks like he can't even back his own shit up.

My suggestion before you come out saying we can't back our talk make sure you know what your talking about and that your ready to step up. If this is all you can muster, I suggest you go to GB Im sure the 14 year olds will happily understand and argue like idiots with you.

[/quote']

I think you may have given him a chubby with that idea! He may have found a new home. :o

Chili-Palmer ]
IRISH BULL ]

holypower2.jpg

[/im g]

1st things 1st, Fix your sig.!!

Now that's some really sick Paint skills ;D