Cowboys Cut T.O.

The Dallas Cowboys have released controversial wide receiver Terrell Owens, sources told ESPN's Michael Smith late Wednesday.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones did not deny the team is discussing the possible release of Owens in late February.

"That Stephen and I were debating about Terrell, that's just misinformation," Jones said regarding his son, Cowboys vice president Stephen Jones at the time. "That's just not accurate. I don't know where that comes from. That's just total misinformation."

The Cowboys paid Owens a $12 million signing bonus just last year, included as part of a new four-year, $34 million deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3953647

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

z-Prime-z ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

FU Prane. Besides I heard he was already in talks with the Eagles. :D

Were are you hearing this from? I will not be an Eagles fan anymore if they signed him again. >:( >:( >:( >:(

He's bustin balls prime, you can still like your Eagles. Me personally I hate the Eagles being a Cowboys fan and living in the Philadelphia market having baby shit green shoved in my face all year. But im glad they let him go, he was a cancer in the locker room and the act he put on in his first season there was just that an act. I wont deny the talent that he has, but chemistry wise he is toxic.

mikejaxon ]
z-Prime-z ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

FU Prane. Besides I heard he was already in talks with the Eagles. :D

Were are you hearing this from? I will not be an Eagles fan anymore if they signed him again. >:( >:( >:( >:(

He's bustin balls prime, you can still like your Eagles. Me personally I hate the Eagles being a Cowboys fan and living in the Philadelphia market having baby shit green shoved in my face all year. But im glad they let him go, he was a cancer in the locker room and the act he put on in his first season there was just that an act. I wont deny the talent that he has, but chemistry wise he is toxic.

Someone else who is an Eagles fan also said this earlier. That is why I ask.

Im in Dallas but hate the Cowboys, and when I heard this I thought I would rub it in to the Cowboy fans. But I was shocked friends and Family all feel the same way as darkness00. I thought that would be sad for them to hear. But I was wrong. I guess Roy is enough....

I still think they are making room for Vick upon his release.....

Sorry Nacku its true ;D Owens best shot is with Oakland simply because they are stupid enough to sign him. Phillie WILL NOT sign him again ever in any capacity, not even as a towel boy. Baltimore would be an extremely small shot, but I don't think he fits well with Harbaugh and what he is trying to do there. I don't see any teams pursuing him right now other than Oakland because there is so much depth at WR in this years draft class.

Well I hope not. Tom Cable said he doesn't want him there, so if that asshat Davis signs him, I'm sure there will be another damn coaching dilema.

It could be worse, I could be a Lions fan. ;D

I was JFA abotu the Eagles wanting his ass. Maybe the Bungles will pick him up to replace TJ and Chad if he is still crying about wanting out.

Rambo87 ]

I doubt that McNabb would play with him again...

I have him in a keeper league I am in but unless he goes to a team with an A+ QB I'll be looking to trade him IMO he's droppin to many balls these days and needs an accurate QB to keep his stats up

T.O. has lead the league in drops off and on throughout his career. The guy is just garbage.

Tool_Minion ]

Mort is reporting that TO is in fact at the Eagles going thru a physical.

WAY 2 GO GUYS!!! ::)

j/k

No fukin way... God i hope not, not because im an Eagles fan in any way, but just because T.O. doesn't deserve to play for a decent team.

The teams that DO NOT want Terrell Owens

• The Dallas Cowboys.
  • The New York Giants.
  • The Washington Redskins.
  • The Baltimore Ravens.
  • The San Francisco 49ers.
  • The Minnesota Vikings.
  • The Atlanta Falcons.
  • The Cleveland Browns.
  • The San Diego Chargers.
  • The Philadelphia Eagles.
  • The New York Jets.