Cowboys Cut T.O.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_-Dominion-_ ]

I am absolutely disgusted by this move :(

7-9 for three straight years with "High Character" players so now we go the mercenary route........

Why couldnt TO just sign with Oakland? Dont they always take the rejects????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Buffalo must be desperate lol.. gonna be a fuuuuuunnnnn season for them

Yeah they are definitely desperate. The Bills have not played in a playoff game since the Music city Miracle (I was at, story for another time) They tried to get Lavernous Coles and that didn't work out. THEY NEED another playmaker opposite of Lee Evans, and they got it. I know how he tears teams a part, but c'mon, Buffalo has sucked for a long time. Look where character has gotten Buffalo, no where.

I love the move. It will put people in the seats. It will make the season more interesting. Hopefully TO gets the ball enough to be happy and along the way the offense will open up for Evans and Lynch.

Chili-Palmer ]

The teams that DO NOT want Terrell Owens

• The Dallas Cowboys.
  • The New York Giants.
  • The Washington Redskins.
  • The Baltimore Ravens.
  • The San Francisco 49ers.
  • The Minnesota Vikings.
  • The Atlanta Falcons.
  • The Cleveland Browns.
  • The San Diego Chargers.
  • The Philadelphia Eagles.
  • The New York Jets.
  • The Tennessee Titans.
  • The St. Louis Rams.

New Orleans should have been on that list .........Sean Payton made it VERY clear on a local Radio station he DID NOT want him

As a fellow Bills fan Johnson, I like the move not because of what Owens brings as far as publicity but it helps the progression of our QB Trent Edwards. It forces the offense to change a bit. It forces Edwards to become a more complete passer because of the routes Owens is able to run. We've seen dink and dunk Edwards, now we get to see deep ball, seem routes, deep crosses Edwards. Plus James Hardy had ACL surgery and is going to be slow coming back for the season and it gives him an idea of what the Bills want from him in terms of being a big wr. T.O will help Hardy no doubt. Whether it's T.O for 1 or 2 years, James Hardy should emerge as a major threat for us. If not...well fuck..lol

Nino_Nemasis ]

As a fellow Bills fan Johnson, I like the move not because of what Owens brings as far as publicity but it helps the progression of our QB Trent Edwards. It forces the offense to change a bit. It forces Edwards to become a more complete passer because of the routes Owens is able to run. We've seen dink and dunk Edwards, now we get to see deep ball, seem routes, deep crosses Edwards. Plus James Hardy had ACL surgery and is going to be slow coming back for the season and it gives him an idea of what the Bills want from him in terms of being a big wr. T.O will help Hardy no doubt. Whether it's T.O for 1 or 2 years, James Hardy should emerge as a major threat for us. If not...well fuck..lol

Thats a very fine line you're walking there pal. You MIGHT get lucky with Edwards progressing as a result of T.O. joining the team but I lean towards Edwards getting crushed under the constant bickering and nagging from owens. Remember Owens cries when he doesn't get the ball and Edwards is a very young quarterback who is definitely the worst of the qb's Owens has played with.

I'm disappointed in Bills management for going after Owens. They already have plenty of talent on each side of the ball. In my opinion the Bills are the most underachieving team in the league right now along with the Packers. What the Bills need is a veteran leader to push them, Owens will definitely bring that and by pushing, I mean the whole offense off a cliff when he doesn't see the ball enough. ;)

Nino_Nemasis ]

Thats a very fine line you're walking there pal. You MIGHT get lucky with Edwards progressing as a result of T.O. joining the team but I lean towards Edwards getting crushed under the constant bickering and nagging from owens. Remember Owens cries when he doesn't get the ball and Edwards is a very young quarterback who is definitely the worst of the qb's Owens has played with.

I'm disappointed in Bills management for going after Owens. They already have plenty of talent on each side of the ball. In my opinion the Bills are the most underachieving team in the league right now along with the Packers. What the Bills need is a veteran leader to push them, Owens will definitely bring that and by pushing, I mean the whole offense off a cliff when he doesn't see the ball enough. ;)

Lucky? Go to the Bills website and listen to the interviews. His teammates love him. People like Ed Werder blow shit outta proportion. Owens will be fine in Buffalo. We haven't had a lethal 1-2 punch at WR since 2002 with Eric Moulds and Peerless Price. And believe me, Trent ain't no pussy insecure bitch like Garcia, no crybaby like Mcnabb and complete airhead like Romo. The kid is smart, keeps his mouth shut and is the unqeustioned leader of the Bills.

As far as talent, we' not far off. We need some key upgrades at DE, S, LG, TE. WR was a need with Hardy's injury, but not anymore.

Nino, I'm with you. They really need to add a Guard, I'm hoping they don't think they will move Preston to Guard. He is hard to watch at any position.

I really thought they would had parted ways with Aaron Schobel this off season. He makes major money and has not been effective the past 2 seasons. I know there is not much on the market at DE, but they could save that money and move a cheaper guy into that spot and do the same job.

Trent definitely has his head on his shoulders, TO will not effect him. It will be exciting to see what he does in his 3rd year.

i dont think t.o is that much of a problem ...yeah he was but he is justb trying to win now...of course he will always be t.o but he hasnt had to much drama of lately.....

he will be fine and the bills will still lose to my pats......lol

alot of teams cant handle him because they suck as it is .....like dallas they hd all the tools for years but the management is so fucking upside down they cant get shit right and tony homo...well that should be for a whole nother forums :P

STREETSWEEPR1 ]

i dont think t.o is that much of a problem ...yeah he was but he is justb trying to win now...of course he will always be t.o but he hasnt had to much drama of lately.....

he will be fine and the bills will still lose to my pats......lol

alot of teams cant handle him because they suck as it is .....like dallas they hd all the tools for years but the management is so fucking upside down they cant get shit right and tony homo...well that should be for a whole nother forums :P

He hasn't done anything lately? Why did the Cowboys release one of the most productive receivers then? As I recall he called out Witten and Romo this last year for supposedly making plays without him. He also fought with his coaches constantly, Owens is gonna be Owens wherever he lands, a selfish bastard who wants personal records. With all the great teams he has been on why hasn't he won a superbowl yet? I think he is the common factor of failure.

I'm calling right now gentlmen Owens will be a jackass in Buffalo. Just wait and see, it may not be for a few months or even this season but he will cause trouble.