Websites for SAT's practice

To be honest i take the Kaplan courses for SAT, im taking them this June. The Kaplan classes really help, when i took practice exams i usually scored 1600-1700, after taking my first year with Kaplan i got a 1950 on the practice exams. Right now im a junior and taking that course again, im aiming for 2000 or higher.

The thing with Kapaln is that they cost like 700-1000 per course but my school has some deal with them and we get a major discount.

CDBS14 ]

To be honest i take the Kaplan courses for SAT' date=' im taking them this June. The Kaplan classes really help, when i took practice exams i usually scored 1600-1700, after taking my first year with Kaplan i got a 1950 on the practice exams. Right now im a junior and taking that course again, im aiming for 2000 or higher.

The thing with Kapaln is that they cost like 700-1000 per course but my school has some deal with them and we get a major discount.

[/quote']

Do you mean $700 - $1,000 dollars?!! Whoa, I need something like....free! lol My brother-in-law and his family have zero dollars.

IRISH BULL ]
CDBS14 ]

To be honest i take the Kaplan courses for SAT' date=' im taking them this June. The Kaplan classes really help, when i took practice exams i usually scored 1600-1700, after taking my first year with Kaplan i got a 1950 on the practice exams. Right now im a junior and taking that course again, im aiming for 2000 or higher.

[/quote']

Do you mean $700 - $1,000 dollars?!! Whoa, I need something like....free! lol My brother-in-law and his family have zero dollars.

damn, well the sites they gave you are like the best, next to that i say programs at school, review books which range from 17-30 dollars and have great tips on the test (SAT has many common things every year)

Also is he taking any SAT2?

CDBS14 ]

damn' date=' well the sites they gave you are like the best, next to that i say programs at school, review books which range from 17-30 dollars and have great tips on the test (SAT has many common things every year)

Also is he taking any SAT2?

[/quote']

You know, I don't know. I just told his mother that I have access to a website (UF) that can answer pretty much any question. lol

But I'll find out if it makes a difference.

There's no reason to go and dish out all of that money on SAT practice. I took the SATs and did more than fine with nothing but my own brain.. no money involved.

The SATs are overrated. People sit there and do nothing but practice and practice for it just to realize that when you get to college, the person sitting next to you probably got a 1600 while you got a 2000. It's not a big deal.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

There's no reason to go and dish out all of that money on SAT practice. I took the SATs and did more than fine with nothing but my own brain.. no money involved.

The SATs are overrated. People sit there and do nothing but practice and practice for it just to realize that when you get to college, the person sitting next to you probably got a 1600 while you got a 2000. It's not a big deal.

yea but i aint rich, so i need scholarship money. I didnt actually pay the full 1000, i think i paid 200 and that is for all the classes website, tests and books, which wasnt a bad deal. and i do feel like the SAT are dumb for that same reaosn you just stated but what can i do man, its only way i can get into a good school.