sony should see this

Chili-Palmer ]

Looks good, and yet familiar.. ;)

Indeed, QUITE familiar...

You know...

seriously guys.. as much as I loved sony.

All you need is like 1 day with the Live interface and you will realize what a massive failure the XMB is.

Seriously.. FAILURE..

Is this kinda what live looks like? I've never seen what their version of the XMB is.

irish, check this vid out...

i dont have speakers at the pc im at, but its a visual aid at least to see what it looks like...

doenst even show how you can interact with your friends, and cross game chat / party chat etc... regardless of what game your in...

but check it though

and yes the avatars are pretty childish..

IRISH BULL ]

Can you guys separate your game demo's from full games?... And game vids from regular vids?? Also, how does the Netflix thing work???

I have to admit, that is a helluva lot better than PS3 XMB.

Is the netflix feature that much different than the shows and movies you can download from the PS store? I really have no idea. I'm assuming you can download movies to the 360 rather than getting them sent to you in the mail? and everything runs off your current netflix account if you have one?

Like the PS3 store, you can purchase shows, movies, etc directly from the xbox store, however the netflix thing is a seperate application.

If you have a netflix account, you basically make a seperate queue in addition to your dvd in mail queue. Once you set up your "instant queue" you can go to your xbox and see those items, the application will then determine your connection speed and stream the movie to you based on your connection speed. The thing that impressed me was, i was sitting in my living room adding to my queue and it was added almost in real time to my xbox as a selectable choice.

and irish to answer your question.. its all categorized..

So for ex, if i go to the game library tab.. i'll have demos and full games, and i havent messed with the videos too much to get you an answer. So basically its the same conceptually as the ps3 where it pools it all together

But just to give you an idea of how solid the damn network is.. I was streaming music from my pc through my xbox while I was playing sf4, while chatting with someone who was playing madden with no lag...

werd..

But just to give you an idea of how solid the damn network is.. I was streaming music from my pc through my xbox while I was playing sf4, while chatting with someone who was playing madden with no lag...

werd..

Genius eh.!! lol

PS. the lowest Netflix deal to include Xbox is $8.99 (the $4.99 pkg doesn't include Xbox access)

I can truly say, xbox knows what there doing. I love the feature where i can talk to chili and neo while they are playing grand theft auto and i'm play cod4. It's pretty sweet, and like neo said. I now play my music while i play cod. It's amazing.