Killzone 2 Patch 1.2

Playstation forums..

Sorry this is apparently a dead link. (EDITED OUT)

PSU forums.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194694

I have not read through it yet so

Here is a list of updates/fixes for 1.2

Quote:

* Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.

* Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.

* Stability issue regarding Saboteur’s disguise ability resolved.

* Stability fix on ‘Creating game’ with a blank name.

* Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.

* The Ignore list functionality corrected.

* Unlock of “Frontrunner†Medal now functioning correctly.

* Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.

* Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on http://www.killzone.com.

* Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.

* HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.

* Controller input tweaks and modifications.

* Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.

* Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.

IRISH BULL ]

OK, so why didn't they have to run this by Sony for a 3-4 month testing period? I'm not being sarcastic, I really want to know how they can address issues so fast as opposed to SOCOM.

As Mic said probably because the patch isn't enormous. I honestly have no idea. I just hope the patch doesn't mess up the game. I was used to the controls in their current form. The North American patch hasn't dropped yet but from what I'm reading from people in the UK the change in controls is minimal thankfully.

Well if you remember /6 said their patches were so big because they were stacking them so that they didn't have to go through SOny's Q&A too many times. I think Sony is letting /6 use them as a scapegoat to cover thier own asses. :'( :'(

Rorbotron ]
IRISH BULL ]

OK, so why didn't they have to run this by Sony for a 3-4 month testing period? I'm not being sarcastic, I really want to know how they can address issues so fast as opposed to SOCOM.

As Mic said probably because the patch isn't enormous. I honestly have no idea. I just hope the patch doesn't mess up the game. I was used to the controls in their current form. The North American patch hasn't dropped yet but from what I'm reading from people in the UK the change in controls is minimal thankfully.

That would be my concern.. & may prove a point that if they can do it succcessfully, why cant' Socom. :-\

Chili-Palmer ]
Rorbotron ]
IRISH BULL ]

That would be my concern.. & may prove a point that if they can do it successfully, why cant' Socom. :-\

Right?!!! I'm beginning to think Slant 6 is using "Our patches our sooo big and full of awesomeness, we have to make sure that they are tested!" as a bullshit excuse why they haven't done anything to fix this game.

I said it before, if they sent out little updates at a time (as KZ2 seems to be doing) I would be happy and say "Hell, at least I know they are working their asses off and listening to the community."

No offense, but I'm tired of hearing "their patches are probably huge, and they have to go through testing." Well, I'm calling...BULLSHIT!

http://www.bbb.org/

I'm sending in a complaint, I suggest you guys do also. They sold me a product under false pretenses. Plain and simple. I don't want it fixed anymore, its too late for that, I just want my money back.

well killzone is a completed game. socom is in alpha mode still. we should still be playing the beta right now. lol

i cant really notice any changes it always worked awesome even before the patch.

Yea, I agree. There is a definite reason it still has not dropped in EU.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Woot love the updates on a game that works and works well in everything it trys to do. It almost feels like... Socom is a past gen game on a modern platform (a plat form that the dev company knew little or nothing about) Wait a minute... ;)

Doh.. that was funny shit.!! ;D

you would think slant6 would shy away from large updates given the fact that previously large updates contained bugs... the more coding there is the more chance for error. why cant they see that? or like you guys said they are just using the large updates as an excuse for not updating...