FIRST UF4 PoW RELEASED!!!!!

Within week 2 of UF4, we have our very first Prisoner of War RELEASED from the bonds of captivity!

As >N< takes the Sinner's Swamp PoW camp AWAY from LPK, they also take a PoW camp that already had PoWs IN IT!

With two PoWs from different clans in there, >N< chose to keep [RiP] Daxter in there, and chose to RELEASE [WsW] Wreak-Havok, as per the UF4 rules for overtaking a camp with multiple PoWs in it.

Poor li'l Chaka from LPK took his place, though, so Daxter won't get lonely.

Wreak-Havok......how's it feel to be a free man! You were in a position where it could have been a LOT longer! LOL

hehe you know I have one night where the wife and kid aren't bothering me while playing and WHAMO taken POW... wasn't too bad...only got served one piece of bread and a glass of water every couple of days but they did have a different stripper every night for each of us (fine as hell from Brazil, though I dare not touch them for venereal reasons) :) Thank you Nightstalkers for freeing me, I'll be back to my clan in no time, locked, cocked, and ready to wreak some havok :)

Trigga47 ]

I bet your eyes hurt wreak.

Church we're leaving your fat bum to rot in that cell if you don't clean up your act! You represent 101 whether you're active or chained to a wall! You take those hot rods up the ass like a man! No surrender!

Alright listen, bitch, I've never complained about those hot rods. They've become a pleasure and escape from having to deal with the damn moldy bread. So don't question my cried for help you little bastard

Guest rogues

they haven't even made an attempt to get you yet have they church. Hold on tho church there could be a prison break out soon  ;)

How does it feel to be free church, oops i mean wreak-havok?