_Reaper. ]

A old clan member of mine that went by the name of SOTG Marine always said, "If you have to stop and think about it, then it's probably not the right thing to do"  This is very true....

I would have to agree with Marine...However in this situation If you jump up there then I don't see why it would be a glitch. This is my first time hearing that you could actually do this though.

-PiT0- ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da3S-BRM1PM the sawmill shot is legit in my book. You can get shot but u have to be pretty damn good wit the rifle and a high scope

This was a test vid...the shot was tested..You can shoot the seals on the ladder from that dock on the merc side(small map area).  But you cannot see the shooter on the docks from the tower. Goto to the tower and look that direction(toward small map area), there are trees and stuff in the way This is a ONE-WAY SHOT ;)  That makes it similar to waterworks....thank you, have a nice day  :);)

Its not fair to shoot the Juliet from the mercs base on copperhead demo. Its an advantage to mercs becuase the seals cannot get the same shot. I appriciate reaper from \H/ for pointing this out to me and my clan leader. I didnt know about the seals perspective until I actually recorded it from both angles. Its definitly an advantage for the mercs so we dont do it.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Okay, I have a question... is he climbing the ladder when he is shot? I couldn't tell from the video...because if thats the case, then its impossible for him to have the same vantage point as the terrorist. because, he is on the ladder at that time, if thats the case... then, I don't consider it a glitch at all. And before you guys pull out the torches and pitch forks, here is why...IF! in combat I shoot you, because you are on a ladder at the time as I am scoping in on you, and you cant scope in at the same time as me or have the angle I have because of the ladder encumbrance , then I see that as a legit kill. BUT! if the seals are on the top or bottom balcony at the time of the kill, and cant see back then I say its a glitch. SO I think the answer to everyones question is.....is he climbing the ladder at the time of the shooting?

Well Socom as we all know is nothing like combat. In combat it does'nt take a .50 cal sniper rifle two body shots to kill you ect.....in my opinion if your not breaking pixels or soft spoting ect...its not a glitch. It may very well be a problem in the game but not a glitch. We all know areas in socom that are "problems".I do agree that there is a disadvantage but if the player is not actually perfomring a glitch then I dont belive there is a problem.

Keep in mind, every good operator knows how to counter any offensive attack, you just switch it up and and find a way to get it done...

Havoc, you can be climbing the ladder at the time, BUT when you get to the top you look over there and all you see is trees and that guy can shoot you, THATS the problem. That is what we are bringing up. I got up there several times but when I tried scoping in, all that is visible is black trees while he sees you clear as day. Thats what we are talking about, check it out for yourself bro.