Happy Birthday UF CREATOR: SNIPER

inadub ]

Word!! Happy bday.. make sure Tow gives you the "Dutch Rutter" you deserve... ;D

I don't know what this Dutch Rutter is you speak of, but seeing the times lately, it probably has something to do with another iteration of the Hitler video, dunnit it? LOL

Happy birthday, bro.

Oh, what am I saying? I already called this bastard about his birthday today and we made verbal love over it.

Done and done!

As the Valley boys would say.. Feliz cumpleaños mi amigo. Oh hell who am I kidding Valley boys don’t speak Spanish they speak Tex-Mex. So “auhdelay vhatho! pinche†Bueno B-dia!â€

Mad/luv from da goat. :-*

p.s. Falcons 81 Bearkats 62 .. the year I was captain of the Falcons Basketball team. (high scorer Da Goat with 33 points) my personal best. The next year the Bearkats got some 6’4†freshman and kicked our ass. I think they found him Matamoras…smuggled him cross the border.. just to play basketball for the Bearkats!!! >:(

Here today gone to Padre! ;)

WTF, are my threads being deleted..!? (or am i losing my mind.)

My last post said..

"How did i miss this thread, Happy Birthday Snipey" thinking that I remember seeing the thread title, why did i not post in it already.!?

Now im wondering if i didn't miss the thread in the first place, but someone doesn't want me to wish Sniper a happy birthday.. :-\ (ok, so ive been watching too much 24. im losing my mind, Happy Birthday Snipey)