NASCAR Fans should check this out, and non-fans too

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Watched this last night and it was pretty damn good. 2 things I really enjoyed. The 8 year old kid that talked like an adult concerning nascar and the fact that Mark Martin is ripped. I thought that was hilarious.

How does anyone else feel about Juan Pablo Montoya? I personally am neutral. But if I see him wreck LiL E or truex I will personally go down there and tear his balls off. ;D

How does anyone else feel about Juan Pablo Montoya? I personally am neutral. But if I see him wreck LiL E or truex I will personally go down there and tear his balls off. ;D

I think Juan Pablo is the real deal for sure. I can't exactly bring myself to pull for him against Kenseth or Burton or Lil E or Harvick. But he damn well drive that car. He can pretty much drive anything you throw him into from what I've heard.

Rusty...........come back......come back for one last call rusty.........one for the road?........ :'(

That kid was funny & yes Martin is ripped.. lol (i told my roommate i hope i can do pull ups like that when im 50.. he said i wish i could do them now ..lol)

How about those two guys they showed in leather vests ...lol

Anyway,

About Montoya.. he is a good driver, but his style isn't going to get him far with the good ol boys of Nascar. unless he changes his ways hes gonna have a tough time.!

I just cant wait till i can buy some new neon green gear with Mt. Dew & #8 all over it..! ;)

Chili-Palmer ]

Anyway' date='

About Montoya.. he is a good driver, but his style isn't going to get him far with the good ol boys of Nascar. unless he changes his ways hes gonna have a tough time.!

I just cant wait till i can buy some new neon green gear with Mt. Dew & #8 all over it..! ;)

Montoya is a great driver. We all know he is considered one of the worlds best road Course Drivers. As far as his style. He pushes. I am a big fan of K. Busch, T. Stewart And if any of yall know these are 2 of the biggest hot heads in nascar. If your trying to comment on what happen this past weekend with harvoic. That was Truix fault. NOT MONTOYA. Montoya was just trying to stop the pass of Trueix and trueix Got under him so Montoya got loose. It happens. I think Montoya will shine in Nascar.

You can also Forget #8 going on the Mt. Dew car. DEI owns that number and Bud for at least 1 more year after this season.

If we want to talk about Nascar lets talk about the Hendrix and Gibbs Which got the better deal? I think Gibbs did ( being a Busch fan)

Its just my guess..

They know who he is racing for (gonna be the dream team.!) & I'm pretty sure they know the sponsor will be between "Master Card", or a "Pepsi" product.

So im just guessing.. & Hoping for the best scenario (may i use the word scenario here.!?  ;) ..lol)

What would you (anyone) hope for, if you had it your way..?

*edit* I was posting ^ before you posted, & now this is after you posted

_HusH_ ]

Montoya is a great driver. We all know he is considered one of the worlds best road Course Drivers. As far as his style. He pushes. I am a big fan of K. Busch, T. Stewart And if any of yall know these are 2 of the biggest hot heads in nascar. If your trying to comment on what happen this past weekend with harvoic. That was Truix fault. NOT MONTOYA. Montoya was just trying to stop the pass of Trueix and trueix Got under him so Montoya got loose. It happens. I think Montoya will shine in Nascar.

You can also Forget #8 going on the Mt. Dew car. DEI owns that number and Bud for at least 1 more year after this season.

If we want to talk about Nascar lets talk about the Hendrix and Gibbs Which got the better deal? I think Gibbs did ( being a Busch fan)

NASCAR owns the number.!

It doesn't mean that #8 will definetly go with him, but id bet my life on it.!

No that was all Truex, NOT Montoya.. im with you there.!

I'm talking about his past.. (there are others who push & "rub", but he is still going to have a tough time)

Gibbs vs Hendrix (sp?)

It is a close one.. but i think Hendrix is gonna own next year.!!

Jr. is a decent driver, he just never has a great car.. now he will.!

You were right earlier. Jr. Will be driving Mt.dew. But will not get number 8. Teresa is being a real bitch about it. So yesterday they did announce he would not take number 8.

As far as a "Dream Team" Hendrix has a hell of a team. BUT So does GIBBS. Hendrix and Gibbs both have the best engines out there. The only thing that bothers me is the Interstate car( #18 Yelly) Kyle will be taking over this car. Last time this car won a race was when Bobby Labonte was driving it. I think 03 or 04

Hendrix will loose my vote Next season. For one Jeff Gordon is a fag.... I will be all Gibbs next season. 3 of the biggest hot heads under Mr Christian man Joe Gibbs....Got to Love it....LOL

_HusH_ ]

That is somewhat correct.  Nascar has given that number to DEI.  But it has been know to slip 100,000.00 and you can work a deal.  So I guess it works both ways.  If you go to Nascar.com you will see a pole about it

You said Pole ..lol (got Nascar on yer mind..?)

Well Toyota is no longer an import, first. Second I find it highly unlikely that Hendrix and DEI will switch numbers. Because Hendrix has way to much history with #5. Yes nascar owns the number but they don't OWN it. The teams with the numbers have to pay for the number(kinda like leasing). That is why Childress still has the #3 car and can reserve the right to have no one drive that car for the rest of eternity. Lastly Hendrix is the super team, ya gibbs is somewhat close but that is only because they have the best driver, IMO (Tony Stewart). He is not my favorite driver but he is the best in Nascar right now. He can win with the worst cars, it is amazing to watch him drive. Sorry tangent...Plus with Dale Jr. in Hendrix there is no stopping them now. Unfortunately they are already good friends and you know they will be 1,2,3 all next year. There is no way they wouldn't be. Plus look at Casey Mears, Hendrix has completely resurrected his career. He gets a top 10 at least every race now. Before he barely made the top 15. So ya Gibbs is a great team but Hendrix is going to dominate for a few years down the road.

Red0ctobeR ]

Well Toyota is no longer an import, first.

Damn, really? (I am about to be a smart ass) I must have missed the big news last night when that new upcoming Detroit company bought out that HUGE company from Japan. Well at least they didn't make the bombers that hit pearl harbor (Mitsubishi). Just the truck production for the Imperial Japanese Army During the Pacific War (World War II).... Are they in the craftsman series too!?

lol But on a not so smart ass note (sorry by the way I have not had any coffee today ;)). I guess many of them are NOT technically "imports"....

Next Tell is an American made and owned company (now owned by sprint). I just miss the good ole "Winston".

Red0ctobeR ]

Well Toyota is no longer an import, first. Second I find it highly unlikely that Hendrix and DEI will switch numbers. Because Hendrix has way to much history with #5. Yes nascar owns the number but they don't OWN it. The teams with the numbers have to pay for the number(kinda like leasing). That is why Childress still has the #3 car and can reserve the right to have no one drive that car for the rest of eternity. Lastly Hendrix is the super team, ya gibbs is somewhat close but that is only because they have the best driver, IMO (Tony Stewart). He is not my favorite driver but he is the best in Nascar right now. He can win with the worst cars, it is amazing to watch him drive. Sorry tangent...Plus with Dale Jr. in Hendrix there is no stopping them now. Unfortunately they are already good friends and you know they will be 1,2,3 all next year. There is no way they wouldn't be. Plus look at Casey Mears, Hendrix has completely resurrected his career. He gets a top 10 at least every race now. Before he barely made the top 15. So ya Gibbs is a great team but Hendrix is going to dominate for a few years down the road.

A few things..

Toyota is still an import company.. they are still in Japan aren't they..!? (i realize they do a lot of manufacturing here in the US, but the company is still in Japan)

Also did you just say that Nascar owns the number, but doesn't OWN the number..!? (plz clarify ..lol)

And i do have to agree Hendrick is going to OWN Next year..!

Jr. also.!

I bet he gets #5 then. bummer i wish he could roll the Neon Green/Mt Dew #8

PS. and yes it is Hendrick not Hendrix.. (as in Jimi Hendrix ..lol)

*edit*

#8 also has a tie to Earnhardt Jr., one much deeper and more personal than the numeral on apparel worn by his fans. He chose the 8 because his grandfather Ralph raced it, because of its significance within the family history

Red0ctobeR ]

I Disagree here.Gibbs have Tony. But you forgot another heavy hitter. Denny Hamlin Comes out last year. VERY STRONG right out of the gate. This year he is in the race for the cup. Now they will be bring Kyle over. Gibbs is going to have a monster year next season. Sure Hendrix has a good team. Jr is not a upgrade from Busch, and if you think he is you are HIGHLY mistaken. And Meyres Come on. He has not done much of anything while with Hendrix. I think he is 16th or 17th in the points. No chance of even maken the chase. Both Hendrix and Gibbs have the same set up on cars. So it is really going to come down to the drivers. I am willing to bet Kyle buts the number 18 into the top 12 next season.