Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

Database experience?

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with databases. I want to find one to use but want to get some opinions first.

Here is what I want to accomplish:

Inventory control

Well I guess thats it LOL. I have a bunch of parts for R/c Cars that we sell and kinda want a simple program that I can put in all the inventory and when it sells, I scan the barcode to remove it from stock. Then It could make it easy for me to know what I am running low on.

If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear! Thanks!

there are a lot of different companies that handle big and small ecommerce.. you just wanting a way for YOU to track it.. or do you want to really move those R/C parts?

here is a link to a demo of store front and the control panel for one that i have researched.. and will use when its time.

http://ecommerce.networksolutions.com/shopping-cart-demo.asp

hope this helps.

Rite now, I have to go over to the wall of parts and look to see what we are low or out of. I just want to make it easier for me to know what is needed to re-order.

Im going to look at your link now. Thanks!

-Rooster- ]

Does $99 sound about rite for quick books pro? Anyone know of it anywhere else cheaper?

I thinks that is a great price! It is a good program and easy to use.