Your Gamer Quotes

Neoblackhound ]

Lol I find it funny Mets I have never heard you say that after a match lol.

Haha all I say is GG' date=' I let my kills do the talking. If I don't get the mvp I say I was robbed.

[/quote']

LOL not a actual war or game. I am talking about for fun with your buddies. Saying walk away to another clan or a random person is just disrespectful. lol.

Well I don't normally talk over dead bodies, except I do often "Rick Roll" [RVN] DevilHawk either verbally or by playing the song through my mic over his dead body. Lately he has requested I not play "Never gonna give you up," so I have moved on and now play "Wannabe my lover" by the Spice Girls. :D ;D

MaluNYMets ]
Neoblackhound ]

Haha all I say is GG' date=' I let my kills do the talking. If I don't get the mvp I say I was robbed.

[/quote']

LOL not a actual war or game. I am talking about for fun with your buddies. Saying walk away to another clan or a random person is just disrespectful. lol.

Im talking about all the games we played so far lol.

I usually don't say much unless it is Grinder. This started on COD when I would ask him "don't you wish you were on my team?".

Sometimes if their name has something I can use I will use it but other then that not a lot.

BTW We are SUPPOSE to MOOO BEFORE we knife NOT AFTER!!

YEAH I DONT SAY MUCH ..

SOMETIMES IF ITS A GOOD BATTLE I SAY NICE BATTLE BRO..

OR I SAY DAMN ONE MORE SHOT I WAS DEAD BUT TOO MY TEAM ON THE MIC

OR IF IT GOES BACK AND FORTH THEN I SAY SOMETHING LIKE AHHHH I FINALLY GOT YOUR ASS......

BUT I AM NEVER DIS-RESPECTFUL UNLESS YOU ARE A LAGGY ASS MATHAFUCKA THEN I WILL DEFINATLLY TELL YOUR ASS -BUT THATS 1-1,000

Well I had one today, seems like the last two days there has been nothing but morons on during the day... ::)

Anyhow this guy, for NO reason, starts just spam messaging me after I killed him almost every round except maybe one or two in a map with the [ U ] and [RVN] on our team. In the lobby he proceeds to call me a scrub and rant and rave about the one time he killed me opposed to the probably half dozen times I killed him. Anyways the following map I believe I killed him like 4 rounds out of 6 and over his body I just said "Booooooooooooyaaaaaaah." lol he flipped out the next lobby due to this (I blocked his PSN messages), I then proceeded to mute him and he soon after aborted in the following map.

I don't know 'why', but I've been standing over the guy I just killed (knowing he can hear me laughing), saying what the lil' guy says in the movie 'FRIDAY' when Ice Cube knocks out 'Debo': "ha, ha, ha, ha! ~ you got knocked the f_____ out!"...but at a very 'high pitched' voice. Never in Matches, though! lol

~ 'NeoBlackHound', can attest to this! ;D

Neoblackhound ]
MaluNYMets ]
Neoblackhound ]

[/quote']

Im talking about all the games we played so far lol.

yeah man he does it every time he owns someone. only problem is its been so long since thats happened you weren't in the clan yet.