Today, mikejaxon found the link to a clan named The Uprising who is another socom clan with the same name as ours.

http://theuprisingu.proboards.com/index.cgi

We're just telling you that if you see these guys, whose tags are [^U^] which are NOT our tags, don't think that it's us. We're not associated with them in any way and we don't want a bad reputation brewing because of some other random ass clan who has our name. These guys are obviously immature because after mikejaxon posted on their forums telling them of our clan and how we have the same name, his post was edited by the admin who began calling him gay and all that immature shit. Jaxon edited his post back, but their immaturity is very obvious.

Just want everyone to know we're not associated with these random weirdos and our tag is [ U ].

Gracias!

I wouldn't of assumed you guys are the same, as far as the names theres not much you can do for other people who decide to make a clan and choose a name that someone else is already using. They may not of known about you guys when they created it and really did you expect them to change their name after you guys posted on their site lol? At least their not using the same tag, but who knows they may change it now since you have shown an interest :P

At any rate thanks for the heads up, If I see them I'll let em know who the real Uprising clan is.

With the number of people that play Socom, it's almost assured a significant number of clans will see their name and/or tag copied by another group of individuals at some point. While it doesn't hurt to post these notices, I would think most UF patrons would be (more likely) to take note of another known individual within this community practicing questionable behavior, rather than an unknown with an identical tag.

It's always better to be safe than sorry, ya know. I understand there are definitely a ton of the same clan names out there, but when they want to be dicks about things when all we did was show them our website, the best thing to do is be careful about it because you don't want your rep to be ruined because of some dicks.

KIutchest ]

On a side note there is another DEA clan with the same tags as us and most of them are disrespectful and have "agent" in their name. Their clan name is Death Enforcement Agency.

Just so you all know and don't associate them with us.

I played against those assclowns a couple of weeks ago. At first i was thinking "man i don't remember DEA being asses like this", til i realized it wasn't you guys. All of their members did start with Agent, then their name.

thanks playerdown and for anyone in uf, if you think it our guys or not sure get their names and we can make sure it wasnt any of us.if it is it will be handled asap with harsh punishments and possible ejection from the clan

here at [DEA] we do not tolerate any abuse of any kind and would be more than happy to lose the bad apples if there was one

Yeah I was online with PD when we ran into those disrespectful punks. Someone asked is that the same DEA from UF and I said I KNOW it isn't because I know Weed and company run a very tight ship and would never act like those clowns did. The bad thing is their tag is identical, but anyone who knows DEA knows that they wouldn't be disrespectful.

why bother and stoop to their level,i hear so much about RESPECT AND HONOR around here.why tarnish this GREAT COMMUNITY, with childish revenge ,leave those whiny kids alone,and keep the RESPECT AND HONOR here at the top of the list,thats what separates this tourny from others,i came here because the maturity and that doesnt sound to mature to mess with other people site ,even if its spam,i know some of you guys are mad,but thats not what we are about.not only do we follow the the RESPECT AND HONOR HERE IN THIS COMMUNITY,but also outside this community.we need to represent URGENT FURY the best we can,so we can continue to get quality clans.i know some of you will not like this post,im sorry,BUT 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE IT RIGHT

WEED-NAZI ]

why bother and stoop to their level,i hear so much about RESPECT AND HONOR around here.why tarnish this GREAT COMMUNITY, with childish revenge ,leave those whiny kids alone,and keep the RESPECT AND HONOR here at the top of the list,thats what separates this tourny from others,i came here because the maturity and that doesnt sound to mature to mess with other people site ,even if its spam,i know some of you guys are mad,but thats not what we are about.not only do we follow the the RESPECT AND HONOR HERE IN THIS COMMUNITY,but also outside this community.we need to represent URGENT FURY the best we can,so we can continue to get quality clans.i know some of you will not like this post,im sorry,BUT 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE IT RIGHT

X10

Well said.

WEED-NAZI ]

Sometimes it does. There have been a few instances before where the WRATH of Urgent Fury was needed to right a situation. Our antics are legendary, and our texts are even worse! :D