Besides the obvious, (Better Graphics/Speed/Sound) what do you guys think should be added into the new systems.

- A multi-disc holder in the system. Let's say Five Disc Holder. It would increase protection for the discs, because you're not constantly removing them and putting in new ones. Also it would allow a gamer even more reasons to not get off the couch.

- Ability to have more than 4 controllers connecting to a system.

That's all I'm looking for.

SplinterTheRat ]

- A multi-disc holder in the system. Let's say Five Disc Holder. It would increase protection for the discs, because you're not constantly removing them and putting in new ones. Also it would allow a gamer even more reasons to not get off the couch.

Until your system dies and you're fucked when all 5 games can't come out

You dont need to hold multiple discs in the machine (as Joker stated, you risk losing them) but a way so that they can be played from the HD, & not have to have the disc in the machine.!! (not sure how they will do this, but im sure it is on its way..) So far uploading my games to the HD is awesome, the disc just reads once to load the game, then it never spins again.!!

Controllers.. I'm not sure what the limit is, but i dont really see much reason for more than 4. lol (i hate split screen for 2 people.. so i cant imagine more than 4 splits. lol)

As far as other ideas...

- Beer Holder sounds like a risk not worth taking. lol

- Touch screen would be nice except then we would need screen covers to keep our dirty prints off the screen.. thus throiwing the picture quality out the window. :-\

willywonka159 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Controllers.. I'm not sure what the limit is, but i dont really see much reason for more than 4. lol (i hate split screen for 2 people.. so i cant imagine more than 4 splits. lol)

True, but I was thinking more about sports games, where there's only one screen.

Yea is it Maddden where you can play more than 4..?

Can you even use 7.?

(QB, WR, WR, WR, WR, RB, TB/TE..?)

And no i dont know the limit for Xbox... (I would guess 4, but i could be wrong)

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea is it Maddden where you can play more than 4..?

Can you even use 7.?

(QB, WR, WR, WR, WR, RB, TB/TE..?)

And no i dont know the limit for Xbox... (I would guess 4, but i could be wrong)

Yeah, Madden I suppose, along with NBA, FIFA, and others. To be honest, I don't play sports games a lot, all I know is that PS3 can have 7 controllers connected at once, so I'm assuming it's for sports games.

They already have games you can play without a disc, burnout, warhawk, Socom. They will never let us download a disc onto a system, cuz then theres the whole multisystem copying, even if its registered to your account most likely people will save the owners account and have the free game.

Well the technology is already there with all the touch screen phones, I think it would be easier to do cuz theirs less parts maybe leave joysticks and triggers or just have it so you can turn on the system or maybe have the d-pad touch screen the capabilities are endless.

SplinterTheRat ]

Besides the obvious, (Better Graphics/Speed/Sound) what do you guys think should be added into the new systems.

- Ability to have more than 4 controllers connecting to a system.

That's all I'm looking for.

I would like to see more games available via DL. I love having Warhawk, HVB, and others on my harddrive. Its much more convenient. I wish I would have just got the DL version of SOCOM. I can't wait for The Punisher game to be released. That and Battlefield 1943.

Neoblackhound ]

They already have games you can play without a disc' date=' burnout, warhawk, Socom. They will never let us download a disc onto a system, cuz then theres the whole multisystem copying, even if its registered to your account most likely people will save the owners account and have the free game.

Well the technology is already there with all the touch screen phones, I think it would be easier to do cuz theirs less parts maybe leave joysticks and triggers or just have it so you can turn on the system or maybe have the d-pad touch screen the capabilities are endless.

I have like 9 games on my HD..!? (CoD4, CoD WaW, Forza, Orange Box, GTA IV, etc..)

But you have to put in the disc for it to start, but ONLY to start the game, it doesn't spin the disc once you're playing.

And a modded box can hold/play 100's of games with no disc.!? (but that is another story, & that you are correct, they dont want anything to do with. lol)