I was thinking a few months ago that a red faction would be great with next gen graphics. Then I went to game stop and wow lol theres a Red Faction coming out. I just looked at the trailers for it and it looks good I just hope they put better textures on the vehicles and main character cuz it looks to smooth in some parts and others have nice details.

Sal0713 ]

you just found out recently? lol this game was already announced a while back. Red Faction Guerrilla. I believe its going to be a 3rd person shooter?

I said a few months ago lol. I was thinking red faction would be cool to see on next gen and then I went to game stop lol.

Neoblackhound ]
Sal0713 ]

you just found out recently? lol this game was already announced a while back. Red Faction Guerrilla. I believe its going to be a 3rd person shooter?

I said a few months ago lol. I was thinking red faction would be cool to see on next gen and then I went to game stop lol.

lol a few months is recently.

Sal0713 ]
Neoblackhound ]
Sal0713 ]

lol a few months is recently.

Not really maybe a few days ago but not a few months that a long while.....

I liked just blasting caves in the walls lol me and my friend went crazy on it lol.

Nikastylez ]

I love red faction. I still find myself having some buddies over and doing the 4 split screen thing. The one thing I hated though was when someone camped somewhere and shot me with the lazer gun from the other side of the map lol

I loved the rail gun haha as soon as I saw it in MGS I thought Red faction haha.

• 2 weeks later...