Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

I was thinking a few months ago that a red faction would be great with next gen graphics. Then I went to game stop and wow lol theres a Red Faction coming out. I just looked at the trailers for it and it looks good I just hope they put better textures on the vehicles and main character cuz it looks to smooth in some parts and others have nice details.

Sal0713 ]

you just found out recently? lol this game was already announced a while back. Red Faction Guerrilla. I believe its going to be a 3rd person shooter?

I said a few months ago lol. I was thinking red faction would be cool to see on next gen and then I went to game stop lol.

Sal0713 ]

you just found out recently? lol this game was already announced a while back. Red Faction Guerrilla. I believe its going to be a 3rd person shooter?

correct, a few trailers and gameplay footage were shown a few days ago, hopefully more at GDC

Neoblackhound ]
Sal0713 ]

I said a few months ago lol. I was thinking red faction would be cool to see on next gen and then I went to game stop lol.

lol a few months is recently.

Sal0713 ]
Neoblackhound ]
Sal0713 ]

lol a few months is recently.

Not really maybe a few days ago but not a few months that a long while.....

I liked just blasting caves in the walls lol me and my friend went crazy on it lol.

I love red faction. I still find myself having some buddies over and doing the 4 split screen thing. The one thing I hated though was when someone camped somewhere and shot me with the lazer gun from the other side of the map lol

Nikastylez ]

I love red faction. I still find myself having some buddies over and doing the 4 split screen thing. The one thing I hated though was when someone camped somewhere and shot me with the lazer gun from the other side of the map lol

I loved the rail gun haha as soon as I saw it in MGS I thought Red faction haha.

i wasn't aware that there was a demo available already. i'm gonna have to try it out. i think as long as they didn't change too much, then it should still be fun to play

CDBS14 ]
IRISH BULL ]
Nikastylez ]

Just tried it. Looks like I'll be sticking with my original Red Faction ;D

Is this on the PSN store now?

the demo is.

for everyone, or for yearly subscribers to Qore?

It's there now. The new content from what I can tell is almost always released late afternoon. (Thursday)

I haven't played the demo yet but know a few people that have been playing it from a EU account. They all love it but that doesn't mean I'm going to dig it. I guess i'll find out once the download is complete.