Who's getting excited?

I am surprised I haven't seen a thread up for this yet.

But Chain Reaction is here and the action starts tonight. Who here is JACKED up to get this started? I know everyone at [101] are going out of their mind with anticipation. I know I am pumped. What is everyone thinking going into the first tac map of the year. The first one for confrontation. There are some clans taht are going to get their Tac-Map cherry popped this week.

I just want to know what is on everyones mind. Because we are about to break this mother wide open, and some of you have no idea what you have jsut gotten yourself into.

It is gonna be GREAT.

;D ;D ;D

As a creator here at UF, I have the honor (and curse) of playing in every TACMAP tourney UF has ever presented.

Honor, because the TACMAPS are the creme de la creme of online tourneys.

Curse, because some say that no subsequent TACMAPS they enter into quite compare to their first one...sort of like the first time you got laid.

However...I'm the optimist, I guess. Sure, I'll remember my first time getting laid and likely always will...but I've learned quite a few things since then and have a MUCH better time of it as the years go by.

And I feel the same way about the TACMAP tourneys. Sure, the first time will always be magical, but with each new TACMAP tourney, I'm always excited about seeing the recurring opposition, to see how they've either gotten better or possibly regressed a bit, as well as to see if my own clan will do better than in previous TACMAP tourneys...which is what a clan should always aim for.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there...and thanks for coming back to the action of the 'Big Game!'

Undertow ]

As a creator here at UF, I have the honor (and curse) of playing in every TACMAP tourney UF has ever presented.

Curse, because some say that no subsequent TACMAPS they enter into quite compare to their first one...sort of like the first time you got laid.

However...I'm the optimist, I guess. Sure, I'll remember my first time getting laid and likely always will...but I've learned quite a few things since then and have a MUCH better time of it as the years go by.

And I feel the same way about the TACMAP tourneys. Sure, the first time will always be magical, but with each new TACMAP tourney, I'm always excited about seeing the recurring opposition, to see how they've either gotten better or possibly regressed a bit, as well as to see if my own clan will do better than in previous TACMAP tourneys...which is what a clan should always aim for.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there...and thanks for coming back to the action of the 'Big Game!'

Thanks for the trip down memory lane tow. LOL

I'm very excitied to start this TacMap, haven't played in one since UF2.

Undertow ]

lol, my first time gettin laid sucked, it waz outside behind a trailer on 8mile with a fat chick, lol i sound like slimshady...

and my first tac map was with 101, which waz ok.... but like you said undertow it should just get better from here...

P.S i dont bang fat chicks no more :-* lets go [ U ]

I'm pretty down about not being able to compete in the Tac-map this time around. I have been trying to ignore it as much as possible, this way I don't feel as much left out. :'(

GOOD LUCK to the 16 clans! I hope your time in the greatest online tournament is memorable. I know I have had some great moments I will never forget.

I see my boys went undefeated this month so lets hope we can keep it rolling into the tac map. We have had a tremendous showing within the clan. 101st is stronger than ever manpower and talent wise. We have made huge leaps from the past.

Sorry just thought I would toot the horn of 101st so that everyone can get out of the way!

:)

Hannibal. ]

I see my boys went undefeated this month so lets hope we can keep it rolling into the tac map. We have had a tremendous showing within the clan. 101st is stronger than ever manpower and talent wise. We have made huge leaps from the past.

Sorry just thought I would toot the horn of 101st so that everyone can get out of the way!

Toot away, bro. You mugs are tough as nails with the LTU merger. Definately one of the clans we like facing for a test of our own strengths and weaknesses.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Hannibal. ]

Toot away, bro. You mugs are tough as nails with the LTU merger. Definately one of the clans we like facing for a test of our own strengths and weaknesses.

;D I think its just that we work well together ;)