LOL Ive been waiting for fat princess for so long now. Worms is pretty fun, I just got rocked lol. You can play up to 4 player multiplayer which is cool. I think the mics work as well in an open mic manner because mine has been turned off but I hear the opponents laughing at me when I accidentally blow myself up lol. Oh and theres no lag lol

Let me know if you get it

Shadowboxin- ]

LOL Ive been waiting for fat princess for so long now. Worms is pretty fun, I just got rocked lol. You can play up to 4 player multiplayer which is cool. I think the mics work as well in an open mic manner because mine has been turned off but I hear the opponents laughing at me when I accidentally blow myself up lol. Oh and theres no lag lol

Let me know if you get it

Will do. Is there any word on the release date for Fat Princess? I has to be soon because it was in entertainment weekly a month or so ago.

4 player multi with worms would be pretty funny though.....i'm going check and see if IGN has a review up.

SNIPER ]

What in the hell is "Fat Princess"? ???

It's a PSN game coming out soon. The basic gist is capture the flag from a top down perspective. I'm not sure on the team size but there is a class system in place and you and your "clan" if you will have to go out in to the forest etc and war with the other clan while trying to collect pieces of cake. The game is pretty violent with blood and core but as I said with cartoon graphics. After your team has collected the cake you rush it back to your castle to feed to the Princess in the basement. The object is to get your "Bitch" as fat as possible so it's damn near impossible for the other team to come and capture your Princess *flag* if she isn't being fed she shrinks back down to normal size. It looks like a blast and I've been reading about it for a year or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MyJmeMRQEc&feature=related