D75's Old footage of his APC recruiting process.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest H.A.V.0.C
.Cuz_ ]

My question is...why are you even looking up that type of shit?  You know what, don't answer that question.  :-X

Actually it was on the same site I get all of my Believe it or Not video's, and all the title said was, "Please tell me this is not true" So I had to investigate...Comes to find out...Not only was it true but I was utterly disgusted, so i figure I share it with you...LOL

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Yeah sorry Reverend, I should have warned you, figured with all the Sig's that Tow makes recruits wear, that was a hint enough....LOL my bad.

H.A.V.0.C ]

Yeah sorry Reverend, I should have warned you, figured with all the Sig's that Tow makes recruits wear, that was a hint enough....LOL my bad.

lol well i think this would apply more to Bad-Inention anyways, lol you should see hsi recruit sig...if you havent go take a look at it on the APC forums

D75

Guest Reverend Gator
SNIPER ]
Reverend Gator ]

:'(

You see what you did Havoc? You went and ruined Reverend's innocence.  ;D

OMG. I'm ruined for life. i was afraid to go to sleep last night for fear of seeing that image in my head.

H.A.V.0.C ]

See I didn't do the horsey thing. I had to do.... to do.. the clown sex thing.