Forum help!

just like a week ago i was able to get in here without need to log in, cause i had it as log in forever t, so i would just click on my shortcut and i was directly on the forum.

now all of a sudden every time i get in here and in almost every other forum, it gets me to the login page ???

what happened to the forever? LOL

i deleted the cookies but it ain't working.

thank you very much in advance ;D

Hellraiser ]
Nemesis ]

It was probably the "forced" firefox upgrade. Same thing happens to me on all links using a password.

yeah i have firefox and win vista home premium 64

Theres your problem right there. lol

I have Vista Ultimate 64, but i never use the 64 bit browser.. it sux ass.!

Nothing ever works.. no flash, no video, nothing.!!

Just use the regular one. (you should have both)

Just put the other one's shortcut on the desktop or wherever you'll use it from, and hide the 64 bit shortcut.