Electronic Cigarettes (aka "Personal Vaporizers")

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup guys, it's been a few.

I'm glad you guys are giving this a shot!! It's awesome to get away from the analog cigs ;D

I've been using a joye306a but I recently another model, called a joye510. I made a video talking at length about both models and demonstrating performance on both models.

Preface: Please excuse the sniffles, my usual Spring allergies are acting up and my allergy pills were wearing off. I didn't script it, I repeat myself a lot, I say "uhh" and "umm" a lot and I seem to have lost the ability to use adjectives correctly. I didn't really know what I was going to say until I started. I look and sound like a tard, I need a shave. This video is kinda long, lol. BTW, I recorded this on my PS3 and it would stop recording when the powersave mode turned off the controller (I'll need to keop that in mind next time).

Enjoy. ::)

Video on Vimeo:

bizzyb0t ]

Sup guys, it's been a few.

I'm glad you guys are giving this a shot!! It's awesome to get away from the analog cigs ;D

I've been using a joye306a but I recently another model, called a joye510. I made a video talking at length about both models and demonstrating performance on both models.

Preface: Please excuse the sniffles, my usual Spring allergies are acting up and my allergy pills were wearing off. I didn't script it, I repeat myself a lot, I say "uhh" and "umm" a lot and I seem to have lost the ability to use adjectives correctly. I didn't really know what I was going to say until I started. I look and sound like a tard, I need a shave. This video is kinda long, lol. BTW, I recorded this on my PS3 and it would stop recording when the powersave mode turned off the controller (I'll need to keop that in mind next time).

Enjoy. ::)

Video on Vimeo:

Very informative, thank you. This was helpful to me and I think I know which one I'm going to try now. ;)

• 2 years later...

fearless ive been doin this for awhile now ... look at this thread its 2 yrs old .... the screwdriver has a 8 to 12 hr battery and you get 2 ... the vapor is so much its overwelming sometime.... if you dont want something as big ... get the tornado tank regular or standard ... go to the wicked website ... trust me the screwdriver has the most of everything .... and the website has hundreds of flavors plus a mixing kit to make your own .... but i recommend the sd mk2 with the tank conversion .... 2nd woulkd be the tornado tank .....

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid223.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fdd181%2Fdaveritchie%2FVideo1.mp4">

fearless ive been doin this for awhile now ... look at this thread its 2 yrs old .... the screwdriver has a 8 to 12 hr battery and you get 2 ... the vapor is so much its overwelming sometime.... if you dont want something as big ... get the tornado tank regular or standard ... go to the wicked website ... trust me the screwdriver has the most of everything .... and the website has hundreds of flavors plus a mixing kit to make your own .... but i recommend the sd mk2 with the tank conversion .... 2nd woulkd be the tornado tank .....

Thank you. I will definitely check it out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk.