Hey fellas,

Just wanted to thank you for kicking me out of a room I was in before you joined because I was not in "UF".

As we may not be a part of UF at the moment, I believe Hollowground won Black not too long ago.

So before you go kicking people, be sure you know wtf your doing.

I also dont go by "n-gger". I prefer either Crow or Mike.

Thanks.

Whoever ef^ is.

Have no clue they claimed to be in UF.

Not trying to stir the pot man just dont appreciate people being asshats especially representing your fine community.

If I could have caught one of their PSN names I would have sent them a note there.

Whoever ef^ is.

Have no clue they claimed to be in UF.

Not trying to stir the pot man just dont appreciate people being asshats especially representing your fine community.

If I could have caught one of their PSN names I would have sent them a note there.

You have no clue..? ::)

Maybe they claimed to be in ef rather than UF.

And btw who are you and with what clan do you play?

It's proper manners to announce yourself properly with clan tag and have facts, i.e. names and clan tags of those you accuse of this behavior. Which also, if I may say so, is not the kind of behavior of the members here. You're more likely to get an earful about Urgent Fury and how it's the best SOCOM tournament community. That we're constantly being copied. You would receive that before a vote.

?

lol Not that its a big deal but I thought I would point a few things out here- You came in HERE looking for someone/ blaming this community for something right? Then brush it off as "thank you for your attention have a nice day".

I could careless, but do me a favor and rep your clan with pride by placing its tag in front of your name. Just encase ya need to hunt down the UF community again- We will know who to thank. :)

UNCLE-SID25 ]

?

lol Not that its a big deal but I thought I would point a few things out here- You came in HERE looking for someone/ blaming this community for something right? Then brush it off as "thank you for your attention have a nice day".

I could careless, but do me a favor and rep your clan with pride by placing its tag in front of your name. Just encase ya need to hunt down the UF community again- We will know who to thank. :)

Um, what HE said ^^^^^

"Eh, I just came in here with accusations, threw some shit around for a while, found out I was mistaken....but nevermind! Have a good weekend!"

Goodness...... ::)

To begin with, I did not come in here and throw shit on the wall at UF. The people I was playing with said they were part of the UF community, which I doubted to begin with. I know plenty of people and clans inside this community and thinks it is a great environment. I stated I was with hollowground and when I made my account to be honest I did not know how to throw the tag in front of my name. I enjoy this website and thank you for allowing me to have access to it.

Several posts have claimed they are not part of your community and I apologize for the post.

Thanks.

To begin with, I did not come in here and throw shit on the wall at UF. The people I was playing with said they were part of the UF community, which I doubted to begin with.

Hey fellas,

Just wanted to thank you for kicking me out of a room I was in before you joined because I was not in "UF".

As we may not be a part of UF at the moment, I believe Hollowground won Black not too long ago.

Thanks.

But it's good it got cleared up.

Have a nice weekend.

Undertow ]

To begin with, I did not come in here and throw shit on the wall at UF. The people I was playing with said they were part of the UF community, which I doubted to begin with.

Hey fellas,

Thanks.

But it's good it got cleared up.

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks man, you too.