Just palyed the full version of Hawx

Wow the game is sick! It uses licensed aircraft (which I didnt know). I like how you can record and post your games- Shit is fun as hell...

Only one problem- Me and a friend were playing and having trouble with the mic's- breaking up, etc (tested on other games and it worked fine). Anyone know if this is a known issue or if it has specific ports needing opened?

Thanks,

US25

Welcome to the party.

We have a squad of about 5-7 that are on constantly. 4 of us Raven, who knew Ravens liked to fly, lol anyway we completed it on Elite yesterday. I really like the co-op feature that Clancey games seem to have. You can jump in and out at will and it all counts towards your XP. It's not like SOCOM 3's co-op where you basically had to do the campaign from the beginning for any of the rewards to count.

But as for mics. We have that problem too once in awhile. But it usually had to do with having too much going on internet wise in the house. Playing with Backlash while he was in an MBL fantasy draft, he'd be fine, then his turn would come up and his mic would practically be unrecognizable as speech. I usually end up turning off my IM's seems to help.

Other issues I/we have noticed. Once, playing co-op in defending DC, a couple people came in and out and then the map wouldn't end. I died twice, JUST to get more ammo. It was fun because I racked up 276 kills on one map. But it did get old. The second was on Typhoon and a few planes were standing in the air, like they were stalled out and just hanging there, nose up. which made them easy to kill so that was nice.

The biggest and only REAL downfall that we noticed, is other then Team Death Match and Co-Op there's no other options. We were thinking having like ground attack boards or flight skills competitions or other stuff. However, while I've only done the TDM a couple times it's been really fun, and now that the campaign is beat on the hardest level, it's time to go TDM.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
Tool_Minion ]

I just finished it on normal..........about half-way thru on hard now.

It's alot of fun on co-op........best way to get thru the game.

btw I hate to tell you this now, but if you do it on Elite, it counts for hard.

Yeah, I know, but Im squeezing every ounce of XP out of it that I can. ;D