Wow I want one of these-

Nitro or turbine? I have no real call for turbine from my customers so I havent really kept up to date. I know the turbine engines can run around $2000 depending on size and thrust.

I sell some RTF (ready to fly) Trainers for $299-$399 depending on the bird. I like the nexstar...really nice plane and has alot of components that help the learning process. If you do decide to get a plane. Make sure you join a club and get a pilot to help you. They will put you on a buddy cable and you wont have to worry about crashing. Also be very carefull with your transmitter. Dont want to drop a plane cause you turned yours on while someone was on the same channel as you.

If you do decide you want something like this and have any questions , feel free to drop me a line. Towerhobbies has some good planes.

CDBS14 ]
-Rooster- ]

No...you MUST start with a beginner kit LOL.....Trainer. and get a pilot to help you...the local club will love to see fresh meat!

lmao' date=' i am really good at ace combat ;D ;D

[/quote']

Well in that case...come fly my planes LOL! Get a sim...there great help!