What's Your Most Anticipated Game Coming Up?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know aobut that. These small maps that allow only two ways in, that's a snipers wet dream. But a more open map, like Killing Fields? Where you aren't forced to take path "A" or path "B", makes scoping targets a little more difficult.

Snipers will play a role in the overall team concept, but just one piece of the puzzle, is my prediciton.

I hope the MAG maps make the S3 maps look small. I loved that concept, didn't care much for the game play but the concept is definately solid.

CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

CoD: MW2 by far..!!!

But did you guys see the mag site.?

http://us.playstation.com/mag

its weird' date=' ill give you that. You can only click on 2 places, you get this flash and thats it.

[/quote']

the 3 places you can click on i think are going to be the AOs, so alaska, mexico(or central america?) and the middle east.

and for the record, i love the fact that MAG will have HUUUUUUUUUGE maps, that will require SERIOUS planning and strategy put into them in order to have a successful clan.

RNG187 ]
CDBS14 ]
Chili-Palmer ]

CoD: MW2 by far..!!!

But did you guys see the mag site.?

http://us.playstation.com/mag

its weird' date=' ill give you that. You can only click on 2 places, you get this flash and thats it.

[/quote']

the 3 places you can click on i think are going to be the AOs, so alaska, mexico(or central america?) and the middle east.

and for the record, i love the fact that MAG will have HUUUUUUUUUGE maps, that will require SERIOUS planning and strategy put into them in order to have a successful clan.

well MAG is gonna be like battlefield2/2142

FIGHTING COMMANDER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing is not that many console clans can have a 32V32, and mag is what 120V120. I mean its gonna be crazy.

GOD III, Assassins creed 2, FFXIII, .... I am still very skeptical about MAG, 2 reasons, clans have a hard time getting their shit together for a 16v, or 8v for that matter, and the second well its ZIPPER, and they cant put up servers that are lag free in a 8v8 room let alone 120 lol, but if it lives up to the hype it will be really cool, but how do you run a clan that size =/

UNCLE-SID25 ]

M.A.G.

Hmm what if...

We fielded a 125 man UF team with each squad being its own clan 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

OWNAGE

That my man is one impressive idea!!

It would be like a UF Dream Team... although i think its already being discussed in another thread, this game would really make it a reality!

Personally, I can't wait for MW2!

That's interesting about MAG. After those pics were leaked, I though they said they were fake. But obviously they weren't. I'm really looking forward to this game, mainly because of the 256 player aspect. I'm very curious to see how that is gonna work.

I'm also looking forward to The Punisher and Battlefield: 1943. I love PSN games. Its so conveinant.

Christopher Reynolds 15:55, Tuesday 7 April 2009

The PS3's upcoming online FPS MAG will offer a "deeper" multiplayer experience than the current king of online shooters Call of Duty Modern Warfare, according to developer Zipper Interactive

"Call of Duty is a great franchise, and we expect them to continue to make great shooters," Zipper Interactive's Tony Iuppa told us. "What really sets MAG apart from COD and other shooters on the market, however, is our multiplayer focus."

"MAG is 100% multiplayer and has been since day one," he added. "This has let us spend all of our development resources on creating a deeper MP experience, which supports tight shooter gameplay seen in games like COD, but that’s just the foundation of our offering."

Iuppa went on to say that MAG's variety and multiplayer focus will offer an experience that is unique across all consoles.

"The amount of gameplay variety in MAG, the depth of our skills and gear, the Shadow War (the ongoing tournaments between factions), and strong community tools all create an extremely rich MP environment, one we believe is truly unique on the consoles," he said.

Check out Play magazine, on sale next week, for the huge MAG preview. We'll be running the full interview with Tony Iuppa on the 16th.

Hopefully this atrticle explains more than that last one from Gamepro.

IRISH BULL ]

The PS3's upcoming online FPS MAG will offer a "deeper" multiplayer experience than the current king of online shooters Call of Duty Modern Warfare, according to developer Zipper Interactive

Classic...... What a comment coming from the makers of Socom.