Killzone 2 DLC maps coming april 30

IRISH BULL ]

What do you the odds are that if and when Slant 6 releases new content, it will be free???

it has to be free; if they dont release new content i think every person that has a copy of socom confrontation will fell screwed 100 percent.

If KZ2 that is not broken is giving it out for free, and /6 makes you pay, now that would be fucked up.

IRISH BULL ]

Supposedly for free to boot! ;D

The original reports were b.s. Sorry if I got anybody hopes up.

"Update, April 14 10:32: Sony Computer Entertainment has Tweakers.net indicated that the extension will not be free to download, but an unknown amount will cost. Indicates that the DLC would be free, as mentioned earlier was not from Sony and is not correct."

IRISH BULL ]
IRISH BULL ]

"Update, April 14 10:32: Sony Computer Entertainment has Tweakers.net indicated that the extension will not be free to download, but an unknown amount will cost. Indicates that the DLC would be free, as mentioned earlier was not from Sony and is not correct."

thats sucks, hopefully only 9 dollars is all we have to pay

CDBS14 ]
IRISH BULL ]
IRISH BULL ]

"Update' date=' April 14 10:32: Sony Computer Entertainment has Tweakers.net indicated that the extension will not be free to download, but an unknown amount will cost. Indicates that the DLC would be free, as mentioned earlier was not from Sony and is not correct." [/b']

thats sucks, hopefully only 9 dollars is all we have to pay

$5.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/

Nikastylez ]

awwww... now you guys can purchase maps and try to find games with the 3 other people on the servers that still play the game ;D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 others? lol

Last time i checked KZ2 has the most online for PS3, but yea, KZ2 sucks right? If you dont play it, dont talk about it.

CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]

awwww... now you guys can purchase maps and try to find games with the 3 other people on the servers that still play the game ;D

Last time i checked KZ2 has the most online for PS3' date=' but yea, KZ2 sucks right? If you dont play it, dont talk about it.

With that rational there's allot people here that need to stay out of socom threads lol. Can't we all just get along :)

SnowBud ]
CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]

Last time i checked KZ2 has the most online for PS3' date=' but yea, KZ2 sucks right? If you dont play it, dont talk about it.

With that rational there's allot people here that need to stay out of socom threads lol. Can't we all just get along :)

we can, i want to play socom, but i just got this feeling that if it stays in there too long my PS3 is gonna choke or something. I mean im trying to make the eval wars, next to that i rarely play it.

CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]

[/quote']

I own the game. I think I have every right to talk about it. Don't like my comments? Don't read them, but please, DO NOT tell me what I can and can not talk about.

Nikastylez ]
CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]

[/quote']

I own the game. I think I have every right to talk about it. Don't like my comments? Don't read them, but please, DO NOT tell me what I can and can not talk about.

but please dont spread lies about the game, should have added an IMO or on my friends list, i go on it close to daily and i see more than "3".

Also i own a wii and dont play it, but no one plays wii right?